Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

was just about to say, but Sherry beat me to it - if you want a sony ericsson and a camera phone then the c905 is the way to go - closest to it is only a 5mp camera.. so not a patch on it! x

OH I know,thats the phone I want. Its mentally expensive on PAYG tho! Wish I didnt sign into this 18 month deal! its not ideal! Looks amazing tho! I would def go for the pink! May switch to smart price food and save for britain!

I've just got it in black on Vodafone for 12 months (I don't do 18) and now I've just bought a screen protector and a new Hot Pink Fascia for it off Ebay......... where there's a will! ;) Camera is the dogz though. :D

ah I dont normally, got sucked into the free playstation 3 deal! :(

I think you can upgrade after 12 months if you're on an 18 month contract. Pink only available on O2, Orange and Tmobile..... which is 1 reason why I didn't go for it..... the other one being I don't do 18 months. Texting is a bit of a struggle but I'm getting used to it. Buttons are so flat! xx

World book day arrives again! no croc this year! He has gone away to a very bad place...this year was the year of DUMBLEDORE!! :)

Attachments

• DSC00154.JPG
    DSC00154.JPG
    442.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00148.JPG
    DSC00148.JPG
    464 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00155.jpg
    DSC00155.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00156.jpg
    DSC00156.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 33
Are you going to post us any pics then of you as Dumbledore :p

That dress is lovely on you by the way - the beard sets it off beautifully....no wonder the kids were terrified. x

Are you going to post us any pics then of you as Dumbledore :p
x

ha ha, ah no do you think its rubbish? It was the best I could do! All the kids were coming as Mr Men characters so had to have a change of plan!!

Love your costume!! We are dressing up 2moro in school. I'm going as the gruffalo!! I'm so darn excited about it, its like a dream come true for me, the gruffalo is my favourite book in the whole wide world. Sticking purple prickles onto the back of my costume as i speak!

x

We were saying today that this should have all been moved till tomorrow! The gruffalo is amazing! We are going to a Julia Donaldson workshop thing next Friday! Am so excited!

ooh! How exciting!! One of the teachers in my school, her mum is julia donaldson's friend (random!) Yeh looking forward to tomorrow, will need to get an early night so that the morning comes sooner, then i get to be the gruffalo :happy036: xx

was so proud of my dorta when she was in year 2. took an interest in a true story i was reading about a 13 year old girl who got her arm bitten off by a shark, survived and returned to competition level surfing. she was total taken by it and she went dressed as a the girl, complete with cardboard surf board-all the other little girls were snow white or cinderella and there was Liv in beach clothes and her arm in a sling, but i was sooo proud of her for being different!!

Good old Asda for selling cheap mr men costumes lol
My daughter was little miss chatterbox....very her lol
Jen you have done amazing things with your weight loss....well done
I hope it starts to work for me soon...
xxx

We were saying today that this should have all been moved till tomorrow! The gruffalo is amazing! We are going to a Julia Donaldson workshop thing next Friday! Am so excited!

Night Monkey, Day Monkey is on my all time favourite book list - I use it sometimes when I am training to explain perception and diversity and how we all see things differently and its got such gorgeous colours and pictures...Love it, love it , love it.

I think you made a splendid (if slightly threatning:eek:) dumbledore my love. And don't worry, their nightmares will be short lived - they will have gotten over it by the time they are i their 20s I would think. So no long term damage done. :D

ach I am not impressed! About 40 children told me to take the scary mask off today when CLEARLY I wasn't wearing it... cheeky little sods! Obviously over the fear! :cry:
Have 9 points left for the day and not sure what to have...its between WW pizza and then 4 points for biscuits and crisps....7.5 points for curry then one biscuit...of chicken chow mein :eatdrink023: could eat a horse! Am going out later but meeting the G's after dinner because I am "being good" perhaps that should mean I don't get a Chinese....

decided on homemade soup and WW pizza :) Am quite stuffed now tho! They will all be eating yummy food just now! :( Although pizza was nice.
Will text you when I get home sandy :)

Back