JoanneM's Diary - over 8 stone gone!

fingers crossed for you., what kind of thing are you looking for?

Id love to go back to librarianship - that was the whole point of my degree but there is nothing out there at all. Ive applied for post offices and the like coz Ive done that before as well and it was ok. Banks are too sales driven now though and thats just not my thing at all.

good luck. i'm sure something better is waiting for you just around the corner...x

Maybe the bank will tide you over until something you want to do comes along? I used to work for the Abbey (now Santander) as a second job and it was OK - not for me but the people were nice and it kept me in shoes ;)

xxx

xxx

Shoes are always a good point Toots. As I said I have 2 weeks to decide anyway so if nothing else has appeared by next Thursday or so Ill bite the bullet and phone them.

mmm shoes...
hope you're having a lovely weekend joanne. x

Yay I'm finally in ketosis. Just a shame I had to go off Exante to manage it. Only problem is that the scales are still somehow creeping up but I'm hoping that will reverse once I've been in it for a day or 2.

Anyway I have my inch loss appointment today so will let you all know how it went when I get back.

Good luck

xxxx

Good luck with today hun and great news of getting into Keto xxx

well done on keto...must be a great feeling. hope your appt goes well, cant wait to hear about it!

Well the appointment went well. Started of with the lasers which were just put on my stomach and attached using an elastic band thingy (technical term, lol). Then the electrolite which is the electrical impulses sent through pads. I like the fact that they can use these to target wherever you want them to although its definitely all my stomach area Im targeting. Apparently on a full course they will move them about throughout the treatment to target different sections. While youre getting that youre wrapping in a thing thats like an electric blanket coz apparently the heat helps penetrate the muscles better.

Only problem is that its made absolutely no difference whatsoever but thats only to be expected especially since it was only really half a session coz it was free. So now I have absolutely no idea what to do. It is a lot of money but I havent found any negative reviews on it at all so it must work to some extent and it was really relaxing. What would you guys do?

myself personaly would wait until i got to goal and see how i feel then. would try and work on my trouble areas then if still not satisfied then would go for it. but that is just my view ;)

Thanks Julie. The problem is that my problem areas are huge problems and the loose skin is meaning that Im not fitting into clothes that I should be so its quite depressing. My mum claims she will pay for a tummy tuck for me when Im 40 but thats still over 3 years away and if this would help slightly in the meantime then Id be delighted. Right now I wouldnt even wear a swimming costume and considering Im going to Spain in May thats not great.

Can you tell Im trying to talk myself into this, lol.

Lol Julie. Ill think it over for a couple of days before I decide. What I liked about it as well was that there was no hard sell. Normally when you get anything they try to sign you up there and then but it was just a case of thanks very much and hope to see you soon. Thats always a good sign.

Joanne give yourself till the end of the week, to decide.

But I would say go for it hun. I have a friend who is having it done this year.

I'm well excited for her as she's lost 120 lbs on weight watchers.

Good luck , and well done on your loss too x

It could be purely coincidental but this morning the scales are showing a loss of 0.6lbs. Even more interesting though is the fact that my stomach and waist are down an inch from yesterday mornings measurements.

Oh that's very interesting Joanne!! I would love it done too but alas it's the cost that's stopping me. I've heard great things about it and done extensive review search online but not really any bad reviews. I'd say if you can afford it go for it.

Back