Jo's Diary

rugger bugger said:
I had a peanut yesterday, gave me awful bloating and trapped wind! I'm sticking to choc mint. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhhhhh I got windy pops as well!! Was worried about weigh in my I said o CDC as soon as I got there will wind make a difference to weightloss Oh my God I am soooooooo obsessed hahahahah :D xxxxx

Hiya ladies and guys been so busy taking while to catch up and also to update diary still going well all I seem to have done this weekend is cook cook and more cook....I've cooked all the things I would of eaten before I started the plan sort of takes the temptation off if that makes any sense been tired a lot also but think its cos aunt flo is due .... The house not so quiet now since Olivia came back on fri but wouldn't have it any other way lol hope everyone well and staying strong....oh forgot to tell you cleared out my wardrobe yesterday all size 22 jeans tops and dresses one dress I paid 50 for 3. Weeks ago but does not fit anymore only wore it once never mind x

jojo73 said:
Hiya all I lost 5lbs yipeeeeee and 7 inches off my waist get in!!!!! X

Yay well done :)

jojo73 said:
It's bloody awful urge urgh gonna have choc mint instead god that was rank no don't recommend peanut

Lol oh dear

jojo73 said:
Hiya ladies and guys been so busy taking while to catch up and also to update diary still going well all I seem to have done this weekend is cook cook and more cook....I've cooked all the things I would of eaten before I started the plan sort of takes the temptation off if that makes any sense been tired a lot also but think its cos aunt flo is due .... The house not so quiet now since Olivia came back on fri but wouldn't have it any other way lol hope everyone well and staying strong....oh forgot to tell you cleared out my wardrobe yesterday all size 22 jeans tops and dresses one dress I paid 50 for 3. Weeks ago but does not fit anymore only wore it once never mind x

Hi jo, awww, bet it's nice to have your daughter back :) well that's one dress you will never wear again! Xxx :)

jojo73 said:

Stick em on eBay hun. Put it into your new wardrobe fund x

Yes it's good to have her back tiring at times as she has special needs but love her to bits

Not to mention and hate to say really hard at times with her we currently going through lots of tests so we hoping to get a diagnosis soon then we will know what to do or cope with it a bit better.... X

Hello sweetie awwwww how lovely to have ya daughter back whoohooooo on ya clothes major achievement gorgeous ya rocking this diet xxxxxxxx

jojo73 said:
Not to mention and hate to say really hard at times with her we currently going through lots of tests so we hoping to get a diagnosis soon then we will know what to do or cope with it a bit better.... X

Can I ask what's up with her? Tell me to feck off if you want to. Either way glad shes home for you can imagine how you missed her I am lost within three hours of not having my boys lol x

That's the million dollar question we don't know for 11 yrs we knew something was wrong and always attended special needs school had brain scans genetic tests etc etc but all they could find was the smallest part of her brain was the part for learning so Olivia never walked till she was nearly 3 after a intensive physiotherapy and also in nappies till she was 4 Olivia had epilepsy for 3 yrs but luckily has grown out of that .... She has problems coping day to day life in respect of thinking how others think routine sleep ....hyperactivity very loud at times so now the learning disabilities team are looking at autism and ADHD they think she has both which I know she was showing symptoms of autism from being very young she has a one to one teacher at her special needs school and lots of things put in place to help Olivia .... She sometimes needs a lot of looking after and can be very hard and I have sat and cried but them times come and go and everything fine but after all I'm only human x

jojo73 said:
That's the million dollar question we don't know for 11 yrs we knew something was wrong and always attended special needs school had brain scans genetic tests etc etc but all they could find was the smallest part of her brain was the part for learning so Olivia never walked till she was nearly 3 after a intensive physiotherapy and also in nappies till she was 4 Olivia had epilepsy for 3 yrs but luckily has grown out of that .... She has problems coping day to day life in respect of thinking how others think routine sleep ....hyperactivity very loud at times so now the learning disabilities team are looking at autism and ADHD they think she has both which I know she was showing symptoms of autism from being very young she has a one to one teacher at her special needs school and lots of things put in place to help Olivia .... She sometimes needs a lot of looking after and can be very hard and I have sat and cried but them times come and go and everything fine but after all I'm only human x

It must be so frustrating not having the answers. She sounds very similar to a friend of mine's little girl. She's only four though. Has the epilepsy and walked late etc. she had a stroke whilst she was in her mummy's tummy! I hope you at least get some answers soon. She's very lucky to have a mom like you x

Thank you rkm I believe everything happens for a reason x

jojo73 said:
Thank you rkm I believe everything happens for a reason x

I firmly agree with that. Some times I think if we didn't we'd fall apart eh x

Yeah and believe me I have felt like that a few times but luckily I have a good support network x

jojo73 said:
Yeah and believe me I have felt like that a few times but luckily I have a good support network x

Most important part of life x

Aww, I hope you get some answers with your daughters condition, then they can decide how best to help her. I work with learning disabilities, young adults so have work with all types of conditions, epilepsy, autism, just about everything really. My son has ADHD, although his an adult now it was very hard through his school years.
I can honestly say, even though it's hard work at times, they make me so proud when they achieve new things and they make me so happy. Your daughter Is lucky to have a loving family. I'm sure your a wonderful mum xxx:)

jojo73 said:

Hey Jo just caught up with ya diary sweetie I really hope you get some answers and can finally put ya finger on and get the further help you need!!! So sorry you having such a hard time thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

Thank you oh and morning I'm sure will get some answers well kids gone to school and sun is shining not sure what to do with myself today may take the neighbours dogs on beach sick of housework,and cooking x x

Hope you get some answers soon Jo - must be so frustrating...

Big well done on the clothes - its such a good feeling isn't it - but I'm always gutted to get rid of nice clothes, I put loads of stuff on ebay the first time around and gave to the Charity shops etc.

Hope you have a good Monday :)

Back