Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

Hey miss.... hope yr having a ball. x

Morning Katie :) sore head? LOL

Shhhhh - will you all stop shouting please!

Tea is helping a v small bit.......

Hello all:)
All recovered now thanks - so you can back to being your usual noisy selves!

Good day - shopping with DH as needed new tshirts having grown out of existing:) stopped by the garden centre as it's time to do some garden sorting! Then had my interview for a charity role this pm - fingers crossed and they will let me know by the weekend :)

Jim - might be able to pop into st margarets about 1ish on sat - will you still be there?

Catch up for yesterdays food:
B bacon and eggs
L burgers, avocado, salad
D whoops - forgot to eat my wrap - too busy drinking:eek:
S mini pepperami, salami, ham, chorizo

W - all good intentions of 1 for 1 water and wine failed!
E first dance class back - great:)
A - ahhh yes - just assume a swimming pools worth of red;)

Way behind on here - snuck in a nap on my hammock this afternoon instead;) off to dance now but hopefully catch up later
Xxxxx

Morning Katie, yes I'll do my best, at least we are connected now ;)

Good luck for the job, katie, got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Also, good luck meeting Jim and his bunch of rugby mad Brummies :)

Umm, they're not Brummies Susie, they come from all over, some even from where they are living abroad :D

Afternoon all:D

It's absolutely glorious here at the moment so hope tomorrows expected rain is short lived! Been out today and bought a bike - haven't ridden one for 15 yrs so looked a bit wobbly testing the different ones out in the bike shop car park :eek: pick it up tomorrow (if i can fight thro the crowds to get to the shop near twickenham station!!!)

Wi day today -lost another 0.5kg ie about a pound. Pretty happy with that as the week included a long weekend away plus copious amounts of wine. Onwards and downwards :D

DH is still losing despite trying to stop! So far he has added toast to breakfast and fruit to lunch. Has anyone got other ideas of things easy to add to main meals - he's not interested in snacks (except donuts lol) and our main food is by definition induction legal. Suggestions for interesting 10 carb increments appreciated ;)

Think I'm supposed to be doing dome gardening now - but that hammock does look comfy..........

DH is still losing despite trying to stop! So far he has added toast to breakfast and fruit to lunch. Has anyone got other ideas of things easy to add to main meals

Hmm, sounds like me, see you tomorrow

Morning all:)
Awake too early - think i had too much red wine last night:( We were supposed to be going out for dinner last night but family emergency - my ps just back from hols and mum sprained ankle while away. They had no food in house and dad cant cook - so we shopped and turned up to make dinner for them!

It was actually quite a jolly evening but worried as because both in late 70s, this just makes everything v difficult for them. Anyhow she is seeing physio today so will see what next.

Food wise for yesterday
B bacon and eggs
L joseph pita with salami, cheese, salad
D chicken with mushrooms, brocolli, beans, raspberries and cream
S mini pepperami, cheese

W never enof
E dance class
A 2/3 bottle red :eek:

Busy day today. Hopefully will find Jim in the rugby crowd at the pub:)

Found Jim and the gang - also managed to organise some sunshine ;)

Attachments

• image-3845492363.jpg
    image-3845492363.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 74
Back