Kay's journey to health and happiness

Love Secret Eaters! Off work sick today, so might spend some time catching up on 4OD

Von, will she drink Coke Zero? It tastes more like full Coke than Diet Coke does.

Hey Niamh, good to see you hun :), sorry your not feeling well, hope your better soon lovely. Yep looks like a lot of us watch the show. What were your secret eater habbits before SW, would love to know everyones ? :D xx

Oh I don't know , she tried my diet ones, never thought bout the coke zero, I might buy one and give her a glass to try without telling her ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe that's a good idea Von, make her think its regular Coke. I prefer zero to the diet one too :) xx

Hey RR good luck with weigh in tomorrow hun, I know you will do super, you've been so good all week ! :) I find it weird that when I have to be good I crave junk food then when I give myself a week off I'm in no hurry for it, I think I just like driving myself crazy ! :D Am I making any sense ? why do we do that ? xx

I know what you mean, its like we tell ourselves we can't have it so want it more but when we llow ourselves then its no big deal xx

oooh I was (am!) just a pig! I was always aware of how calorific stuff was... I just didn't care.

I know what you mean, its like we tell ourselves we can't have it so want it more but when we llow ourselves then its no big deal xx

Yep its so true :), think SW has helped me curb myself a little though, was really bad b4 then . xx

oooh I was (am!) just a pig! I was always aware of how calorific stuff was... I just didn't care.

Me too, I said it before and I will say it again `I WANT TO MARRY MR KIPLING ' ... is he still alive anyone ? :D xx

Yep when I first started SW I had to adapt to a lot of news things which took me a while to get used to. Fruit and veg I would never eat, water I never drank just coke like your sis and sweetner I hated the taste, was very sad to let go of sugar but I'm ok now :). What were your old habbits Von ? xx

I did drink full coke but just coz that was what was bought, I didn't mind the diet ones,
Not had suger in tea / coffee since being at school so can't blame that,
Chocolate /crisps definitely my down fall and greed it's never just one bar of choc it was the full multi pack over the course of the evening or a lge dairy milk , multi pack of crisps of the lge family bags,
And even now if I fall off the wagon I can slip back to the same I can't control myself to just have one , so it's easier for me not to buy in , and I'd hide it in my bedroom so was eating when no one saw me , that way I felt it didn't matter ,

I did drink full coke but just coz that was what was bought, I didn't mind the diet ones,
Not had suger in tea / coffee since being at school so can't blame that,
Chocolate /crisps definitely my down fall and greed it's never just one bar of choc it was the full multi pack over the course of the evening or a lge dairy milk , multi pack of crisps of the lge family bags,
And even now if I fall off the wagon I can slip back to the same I can't control myself to just have one , so it's easier for me not to buy in , and I'd hide it in my bedroom so was eating when no one saw me , that way I felt it didn't matter ,

I was a secret eater too. I still feel embarrassed about when people say they have chocolate bars mine was always the family size dairy milk one and same with crisps, could get through family bag of doritos all by myself :eek:. Also chip shop was my weakness, love my chips ! hehe xx

Afternoon everyone :), hope your all doing well. Well I was all fired up yesterday that I was going to be productive today and get things done around the house. I majorly need to go through my clothes and do a big sort out. Woke up this morning and its pouring cats and dogs outside :rolleyes:, didn't feel like getting out of bed. Also this weather makes me want to eat ... am I just making excuses ? I don't know . I'm sat with my green tea catching up on mins now :coffee: . I watched secret eaters on catchup just now, that programme makes me hungry :eek:, I'm having one of those days when I can't stop thinking of food :eating: hehe xx

Good afternoon hun,
I love green tea, drink loads of it :)
When I have a day where all I can think about is food I try to cook a comfort dinner, that normally sorts me out.xx

I was a secret eater too. I still feel embarrassed about when people say they have chocolate bars mine was always the family size dairy milk one and same with crisps, could get through family bag of doritos all by myself :eek:. Also chip shop was my weakness, love my chips ! hehe xx

Oh god yea mine was a family bag of walkers sensations , the red chilli ones , I was even looking at them yesterday they were on offer , but I was strong , my other fav is anything cheese and onion,

Good afternoon hun, I love green tea, drink loads of it :) When I have a day where all I can think about is food I try to cook a comfort dinner, that normally sorts me out.xx

Which green tea do you drink ?, I have one from holland and Barrett , double dragon ,
But always like recommendations of any others

Good afternoon hun,
I love green tea, drink loads of it :)
When I have a day where all I can think about is food I try to cook a comfort dinner, that normally sorts me out.xx

Your so good Lmn, I feel bad talking about naughty stuff when ur around :eek: :D lol xx

Which green tea do you drink ?, I have one from holland and Barrett , double dragon ,
But always like recommendations of any others

I want to get the salted caramel one, does anyone know who stocks it ? Asda don't do it, boo ! :rolleyes: xx

Runs off for a wee, lol
Too much green tea and pineapple

lol TMI :D, hope the pf is with you too ! xx

lol TMI :D, hope the pf is with you too ! xx

She was here this morning lol,
Might be back after eating fresh figs ,

I not seen green tea salted caramel , likes sound of it though ,

She was here this morning lol,
Might be back after eating fresh figs ,

I not seen green tea salted caramel , likes sound of it though ,

Going to go and make something to munch now, all the food pics on Kathryns diary has got be hungry :D, will be back later xx

I'm smiling to myself reading all your comments on foods you used to eat! I think we were all separated at birth :D I used to eat family bags of crisps and large bars of Dairy Milk all to myself all washed down with lots of red wine :rolleyes:

We were one big happy ( or not so happy ) family Xx

Back