Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning Kay , off to hairdressers this morning, kept putting it off with not being at work at the moment, but desperate need highlights doing now , I look like lily savage lol,
Enjoy your morning lovely , you going gym today?
Speak later xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you had a good day Hun, I've to nip out but hopefully will get on a bit later , xx

Morning Kay , off to hairdressers this morning, kept putting it off with not being at work at the moment, but desperate need highlights doing now , I look like lily savage lol,
Enjoy your morning lovely , you going gym today?
Speak later xxxx

Hello hun ;), wow nice to have a day of pampering, hope it all went well at the hairdressers. Nope I didn't go gym but went for a nice walk in the park instead. Will pop over to your diary soon for a catch up.

Kay xx

Ooops it's not morning :eek: it's almost 4.30 in the afternoon lol :D

Hehe :D I do that a lot on here too. Hope you've had a nice day Kathryn, will pop over to see your yummy eats :p xx

Hi Kay,

Hope you're having a fab day!!!! xxxx

Hey Kirsty :), I'm good thanks hun, enjoying my week off. Hope your week is going well, well done for getting back on the CC plan this week, I'm sure you'll have a nice loss on Monday ;).

Kay xx

Just catching up now Kay, sorry your Op got pushed back. Hope you're having a good day xx

Hey Niamh, good to see you back hun :), I hope your feeling much better now and your week is going well for you ;).

Kay xx

Hope you had a good day Hun, I've to nip out but hopefully will get on a bit later , xx

Hello hello :p, off to your diary now ... xx

Evening Kay hows you hun? Its weird not seeing your foodage lol - I hope your feeling chilled and relaxed and have had a good day x

Kay I been asleep all evening , can't believe it, I can on put was falling asleep while trying to type so gave up, just woke up at 11.50, so I've moved off the couch to the bed ,
You've had a busy day ,
Night night
Catch you tomorrow xxx

Hey Kirsty :), I'm good thanks hun, enjoying my week off. Hope your week is going well, well done for getting back on the CC plan this week, I'm sure you'll have a nice loss on Monday ;).

Kay xx

Aw good. Glad you're having a nice week. It does feel strange not seeing your food everyday lol! Nice to have a week when you have no pressure though and can just enjoy your food though. Aw thank you. I'm feeling really good this week so really hoping and praying for a good loss on Monday! xxx

Morning Kay, have a great day :) whether is a bit murky here on and off raining,

Afternoon everyone :), hope your all doing well. Well I was all fired up yesterday that I was going to be productive today and get things done around the house. I majorly need to go through my clothes and do a big sort out. Woke up this morning and its pouring cats and dogs outside :rolleyes:, didn't feel like getting out of bed. Also this weather makes me want to eat ... am I just making excuses ? I don't know . I'm sat with my green tea catching up on mins now :coffee: . I watched secret eaters on catchup just now, that programme makes me hungry :eek:, I'm having one of those days when I can't stop thinking of food :eating: hehe xx

I love watching programmes like that. It makes you realise what you're eating and all those hidden calories that you think aren't that bad. if you sort through your clothes, it'll stop you thinking of food :) xx

I love watching programmes like that. It makes you realise what you're eating and all those hidden calories that you think aren't that bad. if you sort through your clothes, it'll stop you thinking of food :) xx

Afternoon RR, if you give me company, it will stop me from eating, gonna hijack you now ! :D hehe xx

Back