Kay's journey to health and happiness

Wow fantastic!! Well done Hun am so happy for you :D :bliss: xx

Wow fantastic!! Well done Hun am so happy for you :D :bliss: xx

Thanks so much pixie, I'm finally catching up on last years gain, I still have half a stone to go before I catch up with where I was last year, but slowly getting there. It's so easy to put the pounds on, but it takes flippin ages to get them off ! Lesson learnt next time I reach for the biscuit tin :D.

Kay xx

Yayyy!! Go Kayyy! Go Kayyy! Go Kayyy!! :) Well done lovely!! Really really pleased for you!! :)

I should thank you Kathryn for sending the pf to me this morning :D . Please do send her again every Tuesday morning, then I won't have to stress so much on Mondays lol ! :p I am a super duper happy bunny today :bunnydance: !

Kay xx

I should thank you Kathryn for sending the pf to me this morning :D . Please do send her again every Tuesday morning, then I won't have to stress so much on Mondays lol ! :p I am a super duper happy bunny today :bunnydance: !

Kay xx

Hehe! :D I'll do my best to get her there! :)

I saw a little bunny last night on my way out of the car park after class.... I thought of you lol :D

Hehe! :D I'll do my best to get her there! :)

I saw a little bunny last night on my way out of the car park after class.... I thought of you lol :D

Yep I've advanced booked her from you, so any other Tuesday weighers will have to wait in line :D .

Aww I love them, cute bundles of fur. :) They give me so much joy. I don't have any of my own, can't afford to keep one at the mo, but hoping to do some voluntary work at my local animal shelter soon, so I can spend some time with them :p .

Kay xx

Last edited:
Yay very well done hun, you are doing great :) xx

Thanks so much LMN :p, I am really happy, just another half stone to climb now until I get back to where I was last year :) .

Kay xx

Great loss Kay. All that stressing hey? Uve got a lot to b proud of hun. Dont forget that. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great loss Kay. All that stressing hey? Uve got a lot to b proud of hun. Dont forget that. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks so much Bubbles :), the week before my home scales stressed me out and this week it was the pf :p, hopefully next week should be normal but I can't promise I won't give you lot a headache again hehe :D .

Kay xx

Thanks so much bcp :p, loving all the smilies, so so happy today :).

Kay xx

I see you have a new bunny to celebrate xx

Well done Kay - knew you could do it!! :D xxx

Well done Kay - knew you could do it!! :D xxx

Thanks so much PS :) I am really happy. I have my fingers crossed for you, my fellow Tuesday weigher :p. Hope you bring home your 3 1/2 stone award tonight :D, really excited for you . Best of luck hun, you've been great this week. Staying positive for you.

Kay xx

Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyy you beauty!!! Flippin well done love thats brilliant whoop whoop xx All that stressing for nothing

Thanks so much Sheila :) your support has been amazing, as has everybody else's and I really appreciate it. You know what I'm like every Monday, stressed out Queen lol :p. I was saying to someone else that I will try to chill out but can't promise I won't give you lot a headache again come next Monday :D . Still another half stone to go before I can get to where I was last year, I hope the March challenge will help me with that :). But for now I'm ok because, I'm a super duper happy bunny today :bunnydance: !

Kay xx

Back