Kay's journey to health and happiness

Naughty poo fairy!!!
I've got sprouts for my lunch! :D

Hello, hello :) you know I think it was the sprouts that made her come :D, going to attempt another round of them tonight :9529::sign0137: not looking forward to it though. Wouldn't it be good if I shed 1lb for every sprout I ate :p lol .

There you are!
I shall have a read back through when I get home but didn't wanna lose it again xx

There you are!
I shall have a read back through when I get home but didn't wanna lose it again xx

Hello and Welcome Pixie :D, hope you don't fall asleep reading through it lol .

Kay xx

Hello Kay, hope your ok and your anxiety isn't building too much, you've been good all week just remember that :)

Thanks Cookie, trying to tell that to myself too, but can't help hating Mondays because tomorrow is Tuesday. Whatever the result I always give myself Tuesday off so in a way am looking forward to getting weigh in out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the day and look forward to my food :D . Hope your day is going well hun.

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x2 Apples

Lunch -
Chilli with Rice 2.5 syns
Salad - free

Snack -
x1 apple

Dinner -
Skipping :rolleyes: not that hungry, had lunch late.

Dessert -
None

Drinks -
x4 herbal detox tea
Robinsons nas squash
2L of water....I'm still drinking going to try and go for 3L, I am practically living in the bathroom today . :rolleyes:

TOTAL SYNS = 2.5

Last edited:
Thanks so much :) hehe I may attempt some more tonight :D !

Kay xx

Brave girl.... I'd eat them for you..... 'cos I like them xx

Brave girl.... I'd eat them for you..... 'cos I like them xx

Nope couldn't brave it tonight bcp, didn't want to risk being sick before weigh in :p. Been drinking like fish to water though, practically living in the bathroom :D.

Kay xx

Evening Kay - I hope the fairy visits soon you sound as though your so uncomfortable. Well done on the fluid intake thats brill. Good luck for tomorrow DONT STRESS lol x

Evening Kay - I hope the fairy visits soon you sound as though your so uncomfortable. Well done on the fluid intake thats brill. Good luck for tomorrow DONT STRESS lol x

Nope I'm comfortable thanks, especially since I didn't have to eat sprouts today lol :D . I've decided to change my mindset about Tuesdays. I always have a full 15 syn day on Tuesdays and thoroughly enjoy myself after weigh in, so I am looking forward to that. Whatever the outcome, I have to just relax and accept it and move on. So my head is in the right space, bring on tomorrow I say ! :p

Kay xx

Nope I'm comfortable thanks, especially since I didn't have to eat sprouts today lol :D . I've decided to change my mindset about Tuesdays. I always have a full 15 syn day on Tuesdays and thoroughly enjoy myself after weigh in, so I am looking forward to that. Whatever the outcome, I have to just relax and accept it and move on. So my head is in the right space, bring on tomorrow I say ! :p

Kay xx

Loving the positive thinking Kay sounds great. I dont know how you managed to stomach the sprouts last night lol I couldnt have done it. Tuesday synnage sounds good to me :D x

Loving the positive thinking Kay sounds great. I dont know how you managed to stomach the sprouts last night lol I couldnt have done it. Tuesday synnage sounds good to me :D x

Thanks Sheila, yep syns are a bit on the low side. I might go for a bed time snack, so may go up to 5-7 syns. Yep decided I'm not doing myself any favours by stressing out, I want to relax and enjoy the journey and not be tense every Monday, although I would be lying if I said I'll be over the moon on Mondays, but I can improve and try to chill a bit more :) . It would be nice to get my 3 stone but if I gain or sts, I'm still planning on having my blow out day tomorrow and that's something to look forward to :D .

Kay xx

Thanks Sheila, yep syns are a bit on the low side. I might go for a bed time snack, so may go up to 5-7 syns. Yep decided I'm not doing myself any favours by stressing out, I want to relax and enjoy the journey and not be tense every Monday, although I would be lying if I said I'll be over the moon on Mondays, but I can improve and try to chill a bit more :) . It would be nice to get my 3 stone but if I gain or sts, I'm still planning on having my blow out day tomorrow and that's something to look forward to :D .

Kay xx

Sounds like a good plan to me hun - Enjoy xxx

Going to log off early tonight, watch some telly and then go to bed so I don't over think things in my head about tomorrow. I hope the pf visits me in the morning before weigh in . Fingers crossed. Speak to you all tomorrow.

Kay xx

Good luck hun..... so pleased to see you in a better pre weigh in frame of mind..... xx

Back