Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks Kay, I'm off to bed now though so I'll look for it tomorrow if you don't mind. Night night :zz:

No probs Cookie, night night, think I'm going to hit the pillow too. Good night everyone, catch up with you all tomorrow . :)

Kay xx

Morning :) xx

Morning Pixie :) I'm just having my herbal tea in bed, its pouring cats and dogs outside :rolleyes:, how are you this morning hun ?

Kay xx

I'm good thank you. It's pouring outside too, so having a big cuppa listening to the rain til I have to wake hubby for work xx

I'm good thank you. It's pouring outside too, so having a big cuppa listening to the rain til I have to wake hubby for work xx

I hope you have a lovely day ahead :), it's a shame about the weather, can't wait till summer :p !

Kay xx

I hope you have a lovely day too sweets :D
Both my brain and body cannot wait for summer! Xx

Morning Kay,

Thanks for the soup recipe... might be the one I try to christen my new stock-pot!

Gorgeous sunny day here, cold though. Working from home today so sat in my office looking out at mountains, blue sky and sheep!

Morning :) thanks for posting the soup. Just a quick hello as setting off for work shortly but I'll pop back on here when I can. Hope your having a good day xx

Afternoon everyone :), I got back late last night from my aunts. She's doing much better I'm glad to say. I will post up yesterdays eats in a bit ....

so glad your aunt is feeling better.... I am sure your visit perked her up xx

Soup recipe looks good ..... must give it a try.... thanks for posting it honey xx

Morning Kay,

Thanks for the soup recipe... might be the one I try to christen my new stock-pot!

Gorgeous sunny day here, cold though. Working from home today so sat in my office looking out at mountains, blue sky and sheep!

Hi Niamh :), your welcome to the soup recipe. Oh yes I forgot you mentioned your getting your new stock pot :p lucky you. Looking forward to seeing all your lovely food pics on your diary . Wow your view from your window sounds very scenic, must be lovely to wake up to that. I live in busy London near a hospital and get woken up by the sound of ambulance sirens :rolleyes: . Hope you have a lovely day hun :) !

Kay xx

Good evening Kay, how's your day been? X

Hello hello, hows you Kathryn ? :D ...just going to post up todays eats then will catch up on diaries in a mo :p ......

Hello hello, hows you Kathryn ? :D ...just going to post up todays eats then will catch up on diaries in a mo :p ......

I'm not bad thanks, but have a really sore, bloated tummy... Can't decide if it's trapped wind or my endometriosis playing up :confused: think a nice hot shower should do the trick and an early night xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Egg and Sausage Roll with salad

x1 egg -free
x1 wm roll (heb)
x1 laughing cow cheese (hea)
x2 Quorn Sausages 2 syns
salad - free
1 tsp mustard sauce 1 syn
1/2 tsp Ketchup 0.5 syns

Snack -
Fruit Salad with ff muller toffee yogurt - free

Lunch -
Kale and Veg Soup - free

Dinner -
Lentil Curry with salad 2 syns
1 tbsp. Ex L Mayo 1 syn
Olives 1 syn

Dessert -
0% fat Activia Cherry Yogurt - free
Summer fruits - free
Meringue Nest - 2.5 syns
1 tbsp choc shot 2 syns

Drinks -
x2 fennel tea
x1 peppermint tea
Robinsons nas squash
x2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 12 :p dessert was well yummy !

Last edited:
I'm not bad thanks, but have a really sore, bloated tummy... Can't decide if it's trapped wind or my endometriosis playing up :confused: think a nice hot shower should do the trick and an early night xx

oh no sorry for bloaty tummy, do you have any peppermint tea that's really good to settle the stomach :) or any other herbal tea ?

Kay xx

oh no sorry for bloaty tummy, do you have any peppermint tea that's really good to settle the stomach :) or any other herbal tea ?

Kay xx

I was saying to Sheila earlier that I threw my peppermint tea away a while ago as it was way out of date... She suggested peppermint cordial... I went to morrisons after work and forgot to pick some up! :rolleyes: I'll get some tomorrow lol xx

I was saying to Sheila earlier that I threw my peppermint tea away a while ago as it was way out of date... She suggested peppermint cordial... I went to morrisons after work and forgot to pick some up! :rolleyes: I'll get some tomorrow lol xx

lol just wrote on your diary :D

Back