Kay's journey to health and happiness

oh no sorry for bloaty tummy, do you have any peppermint tea that's really good to settle the stomach :) or any other herbal tea ?

Kay xx

Good idea I'm having some as we speak for mine xx Aldi do it for 99p :D

Hello :) how are you this evening. I'm home, had a bath and in bed watching TV and enjoying my hi fi Xmas pudding bar & a couple of clementines mmm

Hello :) how are you this evening. I'm home, had a bath and in bed watching TV and enjoying my hi fi Xmas pudding bar & a couple of clementines mmm

I'm good thanks Cookie :p, I drank loads of water today because I had a sneaky peak on the scales and they show a sts :rolleyes:, trying not to think about it too much as I still have a few days before Tuesday. I don't think I eat all my hex's, some days I don't feel like having all of them but I know you mentioned this week that it makes a difference and its good to not skip them. What do you think ? I'm confused.com :confused:

Kay xx

Last edited:
I'm not sure on skipping them but for me I was splitting them and I don't think I was getting the full benefit as I didn't split them according to the correct SW rules. Now I make sure I have the full one of what I'm eating and it's been really nice. I've enjoyed it so far. I always use to stay away from bread but I had 6 slices last week, more than what I would normally eat in a month!

Evening Kay - food looks lovely today hun. Im going to make your cheesecake as a treat on Sunday when the boys are out nom nom. They are going out to watch Sunderland at Wembley on Sunday and both off work monday god help me when they come in if Sunderland have won lol x

I'm not sure on skipping them but for me I was splitting them and I don't think I was getting the full benefit as I didn't split them according to the correct SW rules. Now I make sure I have the full one of what I'm eating and it's been really nice. I've enjoyed it so far. I always use to stay away from bread but I had 6 slices last week, more than what I would normally eat in a month!

I love wm rolls, use them a lot to make burgers and still lost. But some days I don't use 2 just 1 hex, I think that should be ok then. Then if it's not the hex's then I'm still confused.com again :confused: on the sts, I've been having the soup too. Don't know what I'm doing wrong :(.

Kay xx

Evening Kay - food looks lovely today hun. Im going to make your cheesecake as a treat on Sunday when the boys are out nom nom. They are going out to watch Sunderland at Wembley on Sunday and both off work monday god help me when they come in if Sunderland have won lol x

Hehe if they win I'm sure there will be a riot in your house lol.:p Oh I hope the cheesecakes come out good with the extra choc shot ontop, it will be lush, yum yum :D !

Kay xx

Ok lovelies going to have an early night now :zz:. Will catch up with you all tomorrow. Nigh night :) .

Kay xx

Kay, I don't think your doing anything wrong at all, last week you didn't do any sneaky scale hopping so I'd go back to ignoring them as it affects you.

Metcalfe's skinny popcorn - I've got a pack of them too, mine are a multi pack only 17g so just 4 syns, I've not tried them yet but I'll let you know. Bought them from Poundland where I get my WW crisps too!

Anyway night night sleep well xx

Has anyone ever tried the Metclafe's range ? My C bought a pack of their popcorn last week to taste, they are only 6 syns, great for taking to the cinema :p and it's quite a big pack ! I went on their website, they have a lovely range. I think Sainsbury's stock them . :)

Our range of healthy snacks: Skinny Topcorn, Skinny Corn'ers, Skinny Rice cakes - Metcalfe's skinny

A girl in group has been eating the corncakes and says theyre lovely Kay.

Sleep well chick night night xx

I'm good thanks Cookie :p, I drank loads of water today because I had a sneaky peak on the scales and they show a sts :rolleyes:, trying not to think about it too much as I still have a few days before Tuesday. I don't think I eat all my hex's, some days I don't feel like having all of them but I know you mentioned this week that it makes a difference and its good to not skip them. What do you think ? I'm confused.com :confused:

Kay xx

Poo fairy wont come and see you if you don't get your fibre.... eat up Kay honey xxx

A girl in group has been eating the corncakes and says theyre lovely Kay.

Sleep well chick night night xx

I tried the topcorn today Sheila, it was soooo yummy :), it was 6 syns for the whole bag, I wasn't planning on eating the whole bag :eek: . Oh well that's 6 syns gone :p .

Kay xx

The £ shop sells it they only had the chilli one in today. I got my choc shots in Sainsburys but they didnt have the Rajah Tandoori Masala :-( they had tikka and hot tikka, and other bits but not what I wanted. I'll keep trying lol.

The £ shop sells it they only had the chilli one in today. I got my choc shots in Sainsburys but they didnt have the Rajah Tandoori Masala :-( they had tikka and hot tikka, and other bits but not what I wanted. I'll keep trying lol.

The Tandoori masala Amazon sell it if your ok with ordering it online :) . Don't know if you have any Indian cash and carry's near you, they might stock them also. Cookie mentioned the poundshops have the popcorn but smaller bags only 4.5 syns I think, I should have really got those. Although its really tasty when your eating it, after you feel quite down that 6 syns have gone just like that. After all popcorn is not filling, you still feel hungry and I could have had a whole meal in 6 syns lol . Anyway it is what it is, I guess I indulged because it was the first time I was trying it. But next time I think I would prefer to use 6 syns on something else more filling. :)

Kay xx

I'm thinking of getting a popcorn maker because you get a massive mixing bowl full for only a few syns :)
I have one in my eBay watch list and it's only £7 but I'm trying to save so I keep putting it off lol xx

I dont mind ordering online Kay - I may have to :-(

I had a packet of caramel snack a jacks today for 5 syns - delish but could get a meal for that, still thats what I chose today and it wont be every day so im ok with it.

The only popcorn I like is butterkist lol - naughty stuff eh lol

Hehe you can put whatever you want on it. Some people use butter fry light, I'd be more inclined to use real butter hehe :p x

Last edited:
Subscribing:)
Recipes sound amazing yum yum xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back