Last Person To Post Wins

Good afternoon all :) Just ducking in before work :(

Heya Becky hun :) Hows life treating you today then?

Sat here in my jammies with about 20 minutes before I have to leave for work! lol I'm so naughty sometimes! Really should dash though - need to wash my hair so I don't like quite so much like Diana Ross on a bad hair day... :eek:

Sat here in my jammies with about 20 minutes before I have to leave for work! lol I'm so naughty sometimes! Really should dash though - need to wash my hair so I don't like quite so much like Diana Ross on a bad hair day... :eek:

takes me at least a hr to get ready im a real slowbie!! i spend ages doing stuff!!! but i can be quick if i have to be. you wont get your hair washed in 20mins unless you goin out with it wet?

I'm usually slow but same as you - can be real quick if I have to be :) Yeah, will be going out with it wet but I'm only off to work and work in an office (not a fancy one just a massive place with a bunch of us typing like keyboard monkeys) so it's not a problem :)

Haha! At least you look like a woman first thing in the morning RB - I look more like Ken Dodd and my hair's SO thin it's unbelievable! :rolleyes:

awwwww here you go hun :)

Aww fank yooo!! The rain is lashing against my window now, absofukkinlutely torrential!!! :eek::eek:

Afternoon everyone. Well I have been into town this afternoon and bought a couple of tops for work. Nearly fell over when I had to get a size 14!!!! Am still grinning:D

:D Afternoon ladies, im still here, been decorating most of the day so not had too much time to spend on here, and i have just put a shepards pie in the oven for the kids tea :D

evening guys, have been busy cleaning this afternoon. more visitors this evening!!! then i after they go i have to go into town to find pair of shoes to go with a dress

No you're not :D

Ooooh, I'm shaking with fear!

Back