Laura's last attempt!!

Yeah, I guess it does!! lol.. Thanks!!
I went into Tesco this morning to grab a drink and walked past the "3 creme eggs for £1" offer.. grabbed 3 and then realised I couldn't have them! Later on this afternoon, there was a bowl of pork scratchings on the table left over from the hog roast ( which I had free tickets for!!) and I took a handful.... before realising again!! ha ha... I laughed every time, but it;s funny how instinctively I was just grabbing it before realising ( phew) that I really shouldn't!!
Good day was had, feeling much more in control and feel better already ;-) xxx

Pudders said:
I did! :) I bought him out in July. A real relief if I'm honest! Had a good day today despite the competition. We had some great feedback which is reassuring. I was just flapping over nothing! ! Lol... xx

That's good to hear, glad it went well. So you're a sole proprietor now?! :) xx

Yep. I am "KookyBooths"..lol... yeah it didn't go particularly smoothly.. There was a bit of agro but there always is when there's money amd partnerships involved eh?!! All over amd done with now though hence the relief.
I also now have a number 2 who I've trained up which now means she can go off without me... I haven't given up my full time job which meant that last summer I was working 65-75 hour weeks... I was dead on my feet but I'm looking forward to a slightly more relaxed summer this year and spending more time with my hubby and kids. It's not ideal when you've got kids but had to push the guilt to one side knowing it was just temporary and that it would eventually benefit all of us! !

Pudders said:
Yep. I am "KookyBooths"..lol... yeah it didn't go particularly smoothly.. There was a bit of agro but there always is when there's money amd partnerships involved eh?!! All over amd done with now though hence the relief.
I also now have a number 2 who I've trained up which now means she can go off without me... I haven't given up my full time job which meant that last summer I was working 65-75 hour weeks... I was dead on my feet but I'm looking forward to a slightly more relaxed summer this year and spending more time with my hubby and kids. It's not ideal when you've got kids but had to push the guilt to one side knowing it was just temporary and that it would eventually benefit all of us! !

I'm glad to hear it was all sorted eventually. Gosh, it sounds like you've been busy! What's your other job? :) xx

Thanks ladies. Yep..I have to say.. I do feel victorious. .lol......:) It's a wonderful little business, I put my heart and soul into it (plua blood, sweat and tears!!) And it works... and we have so much fun doing it too.. and I've got 3 girls that work for me and they love it too which is really important to me too! Result all round really. :) What did you do Annie? Tracey, are you still in accounts?
Yep.. last year was mega busy Tracey. Stupid busy... no good to be that busy but I rode it out and am now enjoying it without the massive pressure!! :) It feels good. :)
I work full time as an account manager for a company that manufacture circuit boards. Its only 5 mins drive from home and school so it's really convenient. I've been there for 10 years in March. Madness!! It's also where I met the hubby. :)

Pudders said:
Thanks ladies. Yep..I have to say.. I do feel victorious. .lol......:) It's a wonderful little business, I put my heart and soul into it (plua blood, sweat and tears!!) And it works... and we have so much fun doing it too.. and I've got 3 girls that work for me and they love it too which is really important to me too! Result all round really. :) What did you do Annie? Tracey, are you still in accounts?
Yep.. last year was mega busy Tracey. Stupid busy... no good to be that busy but I rode it out and am now enjoying it without the massive pressure!! :) It feels good. :)
I work full time as an account manager for a company that manufacture circuit boards. Its only 5 mins drive from home and school so it's really convenient. I've been there for 10 years in March. Madness!! It's also where I met the hubby. :)

Yes, I'm still an accountant for a local housing association. I've been an accountant for 30 years this year - scary! :D xx

Scary indeed... but a kice feeling?? My place drives me nuts but it's nice to feel secure.
Had my hair cut last night so hopefully that will make a difference on the scales.....lol... looking forward to weighing on friday morning. Tempted to have a sneaky peek but I'll refrain till friday. Xxx

Pudders said:
Scary indeed... but a kice feeling?? My place drives me nuts but it's nice to feel secure.
Had my hair cut last night so hopefully that will make a difference on the scales.....lol... looking forward to weighing on friday morning. Tempted to have a sneaky peek but I'll refrain till friday. Xxx

Well I suppose it is nice in terms of being closer to retirement, lol - my state pension date is less than 15 years off! :D

Have you had a drastic change of style with your hair? I keep thinking about doing something, maybe going really short now my face is slimmer. My last few hair cuts have been done by my husband! :) xx

Not too drastic. I went drastic the last time... I had a different woman cut it as my normal hairdresser was on maternity leave... I asked for not too much off.. I knew a couple of inches needed cutting off but she took 7 inches off!! Feeling crappy anyway as the weight was going back in, feeling particularly "jowly" and she cut it abovey shoulders which highlighted my double chins wonderfully!! Lol.. I cried!! I was only havimg it done to make me feel better! ! Ha ha... anyway.. normal service resumed and feel much better now! :) Yes Tracey! Reward yourself with a lovely salon cut... its a real treat amd you so deserve it... !! :) xxc

Pudders said:
Not too drastic. I went drastic the last time... I had a different woman cut it as my normal hairdresser was on maternity leave... I asked for not too much off.. I knew a couple of inches needed cutting off but she took 7 inches off!! Feeling crappy anyway as the weight was going back in, feeling particularly "jowly" and she cut it abovey shoulders which highlighted my double chins wonderfully!! Lol.. I cried!! I was only havimg it done to make me feel better! ! Ha ha... anyway.. normal service resumed and feel much better now! :) Yes Tracey! Reward yourself with a lovely salon cut... its a real treat amd you so deserve it... !! :) xxc

Thanks, Laura, maybe I will when my knee's better and I'm going back to work! :) xx

O.M.G!!!

Attachments

• 1422115778317.jpg
    1422115778317.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 53
When I lost all the weight, my one regret was not doing a "before" photo.. now is the time for me to do it again (although I'm still 1.5 stonw from my heaviest but eveb still)... but just cannot bring myself to do it!! Has anyone else done "before" photos?

When I lost all the weight, my one regret was not doing a "before" photo.. now is the time for me to do it again (although I'm still 1.5 stonw from my heaviest but eveb still)... but just cannot bring myself to do it!! Has anyone else done "before" photos?

Yup well-ish. I gained about another 2-3 stone & banned photos being taken but here you go

Attachments

• image-402892477.jpg
    image-402892477.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 43
Back