Laura's last attempt!!

Great loss hun xx

I just can't believe it's happened!! I had that whole 4 stone off with no slip ups at all!!! Ridiculous!! Nevermind!! Need to remove my damn signature!! lol..xx

Welcome back, Laura - you'll soon get the scales moving downwards again, just keep coming on here for support, it really helps! :) xx

I'm so glad you two are still here. :) Thanks girls.
Plan is... back on the old blues... when I was on those I didn't slip up once.... my problem is when I'm not on them.. I understand that can't be a long term plan but I just want to get re focused and sort my head out! I feel so hideous amd miserable... its funny how the weight really plays with our minds eh?!!

Oh that's so true, the mind tricks are the worst thing about weight loss! I'm still trying to get my head to catch up with my body, it's weird! :) Are you going to see the doctor about the Xen, or have you got a stockpile? :) xx

I have a stock pile... but I did see her about something else the other day (as well as a bp check (which by the way was so much better despite the gain) and she asked if I was still taking them). I explained that I still had some and she has been so supportive I'd be really surprised if she didnt let me have more (although I stock piled 4 months worth..)...lol.. Tracey you're look amazing... teeny tiny... what happened to maintenance? ? :) :) xxx

Good old faithful blues honey, the threat of having to go back on them was all it ever took. Tracy has rocked maintenance & lost more whereas I hit goal & stayed there for 7 weeks before a huge binge this week & have had to do 3 fasts this week to hope the gain isn't too much come Thursday. You can do it babe & we will help you all we can x

Pudders said:
I have a stock pile... but I did see her about something else the other day (as well as a bp check (which by the way was so much better despite the gain) and she asked if I was still taking them). I explained that I still had some and she has been so supportive I'd be really surprised if she didnt let me have more (although I stock piled 4 months worth..)...lol.. Tracey you're look amazing... teeny tiny... what happened to maintenance? ? :) :) xxx

Thank you, Laura! :) I know, I really am going to have to increase my calories at some point to try actual maintenance, lol. At the moment it's tempting to just let it keep coming off a bit, because I've just had a knee replacement and am really struggling with mobility and pain, so the lighter I am the better it is on my knees. My long-term plan is to keep my calories more or less the same in the week (1,400-1,500), but increase them a bit at the weekend. What calorie level are you planning on to start with? That's fab news about the BP! I had to stop 2 out of my 3 meds because mine went too low, lol - the wonder of weight loss! :) xx

The wonder indeed! It just goes to show how dangerous being overweight can be huh! I found the whole bp thing so scary. Stupid amount of meds and now nothing!! :) Sorry to hear your knee still giving you pain.
My plan is to stay within 1450 cals per day. That's what I did before and found it achievable and it's not the end of the world if I'm a little under or a little over but will try not to of course. First day on the blues yesterday and was starving last night so had a hot cross bun before bed. Fine fat wise but did take me to 1550 cals... but that's fine..I'm ok with that. .. first day hungers so will get over it! I dread to think how many cals I've been having daily over the last few months! !
I'm working all day today as I have a wedding fair so am showcasing the beautiful "KookyBooths"... but my main competitor will be there too and he's undercutting the hell out of me!! :-( I hadn't gone with any special offers as I'd hoped it would be an even playing field, but clearly not!!! Wish me luck!!! (Rocky theme tune in my head!) Lol xxx

I did! :) I bought him out in July. A real relief if I'm honest! Had a good day today despite the competition. We had some great feedback which is reassuring. I was just flapping over nothing! ! Lol... xx

I did! :) I bought him out in July. A real relief if I'm honest! Had a good day today despite the competition. We had some great feedback which is reassuring. I was just flapping over nothing! ! Lol... xx

Flapping just shows you're passionate about what you do x

Back