Laura's last attempt!!

I didn't specifically take before photos, but I've got enough of them to use as comparison. This after one was before I got to target (and just before I had my gallbladder out, hence me looking like death warmed up, lol). :D xx

Attachments

• image-331038137.jpg
    image-331038137.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
I didn't specifically take before photos, but I've got enough of them to use as comparison. This after one was before I got to target (and just before I had my gallbladder out, hence me looking like death warmed up, lol). :D xx

You don't at all Tracy. Wow!!!!

Lexie2005 said:
Yup well-ish. I gained about another 2-3 stone & banned photos being taken but here you go

You look so good, Lexie, you're very photogenic. :) I know I've said it before, but I love your hair! :) xx

Amazing difference !

Booooo!! :-( I ended up having chicken fajitas and wedges.. was scrum! But I need to find the alternative to sour cream dip as I was drooling over the hubbys!! Lol... x

Have made roasted red pepper soup today. Yummers!! I've got to 6.30 to start doing tea and I'd only had about 450 cals so far!! Ridiculous. .. had a nice breakfast and lunch but obviously really low in cals... so am frew tonight to have a nice filling tea and pud! :)

Have made roasted red pepper soup today. Yummers!! I've got to 6.30 to start doing tea and I'd only had about 450 cals so far!! Ridiculous. .. had a nice breakfast and lunch but obviously really low in cals... so am frew tonight to have a nice filling tea and pud! :)

Sounds like things are going well hon x

Yeo good thanks lovely. I kept forgetting to mfp log my foos towards the end of last week but trying to make more of an effort! Have ordered an new fridge freezer last weekend as it's bigger and will fit more pre prepped food in. Looking forward to getting in on Friday. :)

Mmm... bit bored of eggs so this morning had a whizz up of a banana, raspberries, pineapple and yeo valley greek yogurt with honey... tastes like milkshake!!!

Back