Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

I'm the same! My OH offered me done of his Easter egg (nestle) and I just thought it's not worth it, then remembered I had a flake stashed away! Haha.

They were choc devil cakes, was going to make a big one but decided on small ones instead and they were the best cake I've ever tasted! Here's a pic...
View attachment 135077

They were bloody HUGE!
They look yummy. How many syns in those I wonder?

Will you be joining in with the burlesque dancers tonight loopy? Bit of body magic?
Most definitely not! I have decided to drive to the tube station, that way I know I can get home ok. Seems like a missed opportunity but I can't drink lots when I'm eating anyway, and we are there from 7.30 until 10.30 so not like it's til the early hours ( would need to drink to keep going if that were the case!). Lots of the other girls will be drunk before they get there I think, but the birthday girl doesn't drink either so I will sit with her!

I suppose if you made them into smaller cake cases and made 24 instead of 12 it would be a little better lol. Or just use 1/2 the ingredients as you'd still have to get your way through 24 haha

Had a great time last night. Food was nice, I had steak with peppercorn sauce with 5 chips (that's all it came with) and a but of veg, then choc brownie and ice cream. Yum. Drank only water and diet coke. Show was good. Not just burlesque but a cabaret, so a rude singer, a hot fit male that could balance amazingly on his arms and twist himself into gravity defying positions, clowns, a woman who dud hula hooping with it on fire, an acrobatic act, and the girls did 2 or 3 dances. I would definately recommend it, although the show only lasts for about 45 mins and it has an interval. Very entertaining. Didn't get to bed until 12.45. Just going to get up now, going to have my pancakes for breakfast then raking the kids out on their motorbike.

have a good day everyone.

Wow sound like a really great night. London restaurants hey? 5 chips my hubby would have a fit! Especially the price if things too!:) I remember a birthday bash we went to at Gauchos at the 02 he ended up with mcds on the way home as it was so minimal.
Have a nice day with the kids hope its dry where you are, there is a very dark cloud here. x

image.jpgCurry for dinner. Was yum. Sitting watching BGT. Had lots of naughties today though, pops, cornflake crispy cakes (marks mum bought them over for the kids!) cereal bar, choc fudge brownie square, mini malteser bunnies (lost count, maybe 5). So overall a bad day I think. Have no reason or excuse, just no self control.

Last edited:
Omg I couldn't deal with 5 chips! What a p*** take! Haha.

Nm about your treats today, just try and forget about it and jump straight back on the bandwagon and carry on as normal, don't stress! You're doing so well

Sunday 27th April

Spent all day at home doing housey stuff (washing/cleaning/cooking). I did pop to aldi to get more food. I watched a film this evening "Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp, was quite funny.

started off well today and then got tempted by chocolate again. Don't know what is wrong with me.

breakfast: branflakes, fruit

lunch: mango, Apple, banana

dinner: pork, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, gravy

had 28 syns worth of chocolate. I really hope I can get back into this properly, am really not doing well at the moment! Seem to have lost my diet mojo.

OMG Lindsey whats wrong with us? Ive done exactly the same think I beat you on the syns, ate one of grahams big fruit and nut bars a creme egg and haagan daz. Ive no hope in the morning whatsoever, if I was going to a group I wouldnt even bother going in tomorrow!:(

Oh bubble, you too? I have no idea why I am doing this. With any luck your body won't have digested it all by weigh in so you might have chance to undo the damage before the following weigh in. What is going on in our heads? I am perfectly happy with no issues or worries in particular. I just think I am greedy and have a weakness for choc. I shouldn't buy it as I can't be trusted not to eat it all in one go.

You are on your own tonight aren't you? Do you that had something to do with it?

oh well honey, it's done now, fir both of us. Just got to start again tomorrow. For you.....:hug99:

Thanks for my hug.:) Yep, Im on my own and that always is a weekness as I feel no one is watching! I've no worries or issues either, infact Im on top of the world with my life at the moment, which is revitalising in itself. I haven't got the foggiest why I can not control myself, I can't not buy things as I am a bit of an entertainer and like to have a full house of food, no one goes hungry when they visit, its the greek in me. :rolleyes:
Plus it teaches the kids to have control because Im sure its because all the naughties were hidden when I lived at home and I went on the rampage as I grew up. My way of thinking is if its always there you will not look for it as its not a novelty. It seems to be working with the kids. I wish the theory worked with me!
Anyway its kind of nice to know Im not alone. Thank you. xxx

Back