Lindsey is losing it! Weight, not marbles.........

Morning mate. Im a happier bee this morning. Hope ur ok. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Monday 28th April

Evening diary. Monday is over, hurray! Had a good on plan day, no straying today for me. I woke up to news that I have another great niece. My eldest niece gave birth to a little girl 2.30 this morning, Rhiannon rose. What a lovely name.

Breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JP, salad, mayo (2 syns)

dinner: sausage (2 syns) pasta bake with salad and mayo (2 syns)

snacks: Apple, banana, satsuma

Well done good day today for us both mate. X

Tuesday 29th April

Good evening. Sat watching the big allotment challenge eating grapes. Had a good day today. Popped to tesco after work then picked kids up from school, then waited for youngest to have his swimming lesson and training. Greek style ML are half price in tesco so I bought 4 packs!

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: JPSalad,mayo (2 syns)

dinner: JP, salad, homemade coleslaw (1 syn.) beans and cheese.

snacks: 2 apples, banana, grapes, 2 Greek style ML (1 syn)

technically still igot a hex b but don't want to eat it for the sake of it.

Are you doing green Linds? If so the cheese and branflakes can be a hexb and just have the 1 hexa choice of milk.
Sorted;)

Morning. Hope you have a lovely quiet day. X

Wednesday 30 th April

Evening all. Had a rubbish nights sleep last night. Woke at 3am with serious stomach ache, didn't know if I was going to be sick or have the runs. As it turns out, I had neither but was up and down between 3 and 4am. Fell asleep again at 4 but stomach has been feeling unusual all day and the bottom burps are rancid, so definately something going on in there.

i walked to pick the kids up from school today as the weather was so nice, it's not much but it is a bit of exercise.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk

lunch: roast beef, cabbage, swede, gravy (2 syns)

dinner: pork loin steaks, carrots, green beans, cauliflower, gravy (2 syns)

snacks: Apple, banana, ML Greek yog (1/2 syn), 1 square of galaxy cookie crumble (2syns)

Thursday 1st May

Friday tomorrow, hurray! I have so much to do before we go away tomorrow but father in law is bringing a car over for us to have a look at. He was supposed to be here 20 mins ago but still not here. Can't go to tesco until I have seen this car! Oh well, mark is at home in the morning so he could go there for me, I have made a detailed list! We are booked on euro tunnel at around 4.30pm tomorrow so getting the kids from school early. Looking forward to getting away.

breakfast: branflakes, berries, skimmed milk.

lunch: potato and leek bake with green beans and carrots. No idea how many syns however it is one of my favourite meals that they cook at school so I had to have it!

dinner: Chinese chicken stir fry ( chicken, pack of stir fry with extra onion, mushroom, pepper, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sweet chilli sauce 2 syns) and pack of uncle bens Chinese rice. Not sure how many in this either.

My dinner was absolutely lush. I know it had a few syns, but it was well worth it. I am stuffed.

Back