Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Yeah chocolate glory! I'm not even a big chocolate fan but it is so bloomin good!

Hey guys!
Just had the busiest shift at work! Phew! Cals today come to 1614 so back on the straight and narrow :) am sooooo ready for a snooze though! Night!

Well done! Night :)

Hi all!
Another 6 mile run today. It was mild weather for once so no frozen fingers lol!
Food has been fine as I have had a day off today. Think I will be 1600cals again.
12.5 hr shift tomorrow. I hope it's a nice one!!

Lp80 said:
Hi all!
Another 6 mile run today. It was mild weather for once so no frozen fingers lol!
Food has been fine as I have had a day off today. Think I will be 1600cals again.
12.5 hr shift tomorrow. I hope it's a nice one!!

Well done on both food and the run x

Good job!

Thanks guys :)
Tried on all my going out clothes today and I feel great so instead of worrying about a specific goal weight I am going to go to my maintenance cals and see what happens. Am really happy at the moment and don't think I need to be super slim! :) so ladies my maintenance is going to start now :)

Last edited:
Lp80 said:
Thanks guys :)
Tried on all my going out clothes today and I feel great so instead of worrying about a specific goal weight I am going to go to my maintenance cals and see what happens. Am really happy at the moment and don't think I need to be super slim! :) so ladies my maintenance is going to start now :)

Thats fantastic news. So pleased for you xxx

Thats brilliant! Yeah i think how you feel is more important than a number! You go girl!

Am on my break in the midst of a mad shift! Have had 1 celebrations chocolate so far! My restraint is almost saintly lol!

Haha well done :)

Hey guys! Shift has ended finally! Phew! It was hard work. Had 1708 cals today so not too shabby. Ready for a long snooze now x

My pre Christmas weigh in is 130.9lbs so we will see what the damage is after Christmas lol!
Last run today and then I am having a week off ( mainly due to working nights next week) but I think it's good to have a complete rest for a week. It will mean I am raring to go in the new year :)
Have a great Christmas eve eve people! Will update with cals when I eat them :)

Lp80 said:
My pre Christmas weigh in is 130.9lbs so we will see what the damage is after Christmas lol!
Last run today and then I am having a week off ( mainly due to working nights next week) but I think it's good to have a complete rest for a week. It will mean I am raring to go in the new year :)
Have a great Christmas eve eve people! Will update with cals when I eat them :)

Well done that's a fab weight! Jealous haha x

Ahhhh I'll never get that bloody low! I'm too greedy haha xx

I reckon you could tano! :)

Food today comes to 1589 cals.
Had a lovely 6 mile run today. Am having a week off running now so I am raring to go when I ramp up the mileage in the new year :)
Have a lovely evening peeps!

Lp80 said:
I reckon you could tano! :)

Food today comes to 1589 cals.
Had a lovely 6 mile run today. Am having a week off running now so I am raring to go when I ramp up the mileage in the new year :)
Have a lovely evening peeps!

Make that 1649 cals as have a craving for hot chocolate :)

Back