Loopy's back to size 10 diary!

Just to update- food today was 1410 and I stupidly set my heart rate monitor to running instead of cycling on my bike ride so have estimated exercise cals as 244 :)

Good job!

Happy Friday!
Am almost back to normal now :). Just ran 6.4miles (to be exact) and didn't feel great but I do feel a lot better.
Today I will stay under 1600 net cals as I burnt a whopping 666cals in my run so will be doing a lot of refuelling :) I want to do another 6mile run tomorrow and then I have new years day and Monday at work so no new year celebrations for me (I will be tucked up in bed!) happy Friday lovelies!

Great run! :)

Happy new year everyone! Did my last 6mile run of 2011 today :) food will be under 1600 net cals :) am on a long shift at 5am tomorrow so no new year celebrations for me :( have a great 2012 peeps!

Happy new year :D

Hi guys and gals! :)
So am starting my new year maintenance plan by upping my daily cals to 1850. Will stick to this for this month and weigh myself in feb to see what happens :)
Today I have felt knackered so I only did a 4mile run. Will do a six miler tomorrow to make up for it :)

Hi,

Glad to hear your feeling better, your runs are inspirational, I started the couch to 5k In the summer and was doing really well then winter came and I just can't bring myself to go outside!

Oh and happy new year!

Catherine x

Catherine_UK said:
Hi,

Glad to hear your feeling better, your runs are inspirational, I started the couch to 5k In the summer and was doing really well then winter came and I just can't bring myself to go outside!

Oh and happy new year!

Catherine x

Thanks Catherine! Sometimes I really have to drag myself out for a run but I always feelbetter after one! Happy new year! Xxx

Hi guys! I ran 8miles today and it felt awesome! Am very happy :). Still sticking to 1850 cals each day. All is good. Have two long shifts tomorrow and Friday at work so am ready for a 5am start tomorrow! Lucky me??!!! X

Happy Saturday! Have just weighed myself and I'm 132lbs so just 2 lbs off my goal which is cool. Am out to nandos today and then have a big night on the town with the girls so I anticipate a million cocktails. Will not really be able to count cals so am having today as a big day off and will be back to normal tomorrow :) am liking my cals at 1850 now so if it means it takes months to lose the last 2 lbs then that's fine :)

Thats brilliant! Have a good night :)

Hiya!
Have been a bit lax about writing my food down on here so from tomorrow I will start writing it all down again :).

Hiya!
First night shift tonight so will have 2000 cals to get me through :)
B- porridge and beans on toast 400
6 or 8 m run :)
Lunch porridge and beans on toast 400
Little nap :)
D- veg pasta 400
Start night shift!
1am veg pasta 400
5am - porridge and apples 400
9am snooze!!!
And that's gonna be my day and night! :)

Good luck hun :)

Brilliant!

Sorry about not updating much at the moment! Am doing loads of extra shifts at work but will be posting properly soon!!

Back