M-Mouse's Droppings

That lovely cake you made for me :) Put me out of my misery, cos I've been trying to guess how you did it. Normal oatbran + goji recipe, in victoria sandwich tin? cut in half... then quark + ? filling? I tasted cinammon somewhere.

Delicious chilled! Finished last piece last night...

Mouse posted the recipe in the recipes section - Victoria sponge cake for Dylan, unless it was an amended version.

Yes that's the one Em. Jo I can't believe you made it last so long!! Of course my latest version has toffee flavouring in the cake and orange flavouring in the middle MMMMMMM!

Oh bananas! Everywhere I have been today, people have been eating bananas - on the train, in the office, on the train on the way home - and I just really fancied one :-(

no mouse - you don't want a banana, you just need some banana flavouring to sniff at! hope your craving's passed!

Must go and check out that recipe. I've been stuck on my muffins for so long that it's particularly good to have CAKE! Albeit Dukan cake!

Oh no! I presume that it was how nature intended :( maybe it was unwell...

I think it was just because she wandered away from Mum and got cold. She was sipping water when we left for the dentist this morning but very floppy so we put her back under Mum and she was dead when we got back. But as you say, nature.....

aww poor duckling xxx

She's happy - I am just wondering exactly how much longer she can go on being broody for!! The others show no inclination!

Mouse - on the Geordie accent thread, we're talking accents... what sort of accent do we have?!!

heee!! I said "posh"!

Back