M-Mouse's Droppings

BREAKFAST at Tiffany's? I'm bringing my own muffins :) I sit with my back to the counter, noshing away happily. No one ever notices! They're far too busy with their own [high fat high calorie] breakfast pastries! So just a black coffee for me :)

Not to easy to surreptitiously tuck into a mouse special sponge cake - you will have to save that for your Dad's!

Busy morning but beautiful day - thing is can I be bothered to have half an hour in the hot tub at lunchtime?

o yes im sure you can :p

You're right I could.....but it was a bit of a drag getting out again - and also had to get dressed because my parents may pop in this afternoon and they are very disapproving if I am not dressed when working:D

Not to easy to surreptitiously tuck into a mouse special sponge cake - you will have to save that for your Dad's!

That will be a godsend, truly!

Not so lucky having to climb out and get back to work - decided taking my laptop out the isn't too practical :)

:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

:character00180: :character0053:

:giveup:
:0bathtime:

:ambulance:

LOL I can just imagine - sorry not doing any more work this afternoon - my laptop has gone for a swim!! Been onto Debenhams site and ordered another pair of big cover up surf shorts. I like the fact they cover up my bottom half but I do hate the way they feel when you get out of the water - but Men put up with it :)

DD - are you serious? I'm presuming it's not the leather one with the light that we have.

DD - are you serious? I'm presuming it's not the leather one with the light that we have.

100% serious! :D

Although I do have the leather one with the light (makes the Kindle twice as heavy, unfortunately), the waterproof cover is entirely different. It's this one: Waterproof eReader Case – (Amazon Kindle 3) - Proporta

You obviously need to take the Kindle out of the leather case first, but it's easy to use and actually floats!

I'm amazed! I can't remember the last time I took a bath (even at my father's, who doesn't have a proper shower or shower curtain, I squat in the bath with his shower attachment)... but it'd be useful on a beach. Not that I ever go to the beach...

<grumble grumble>

I'm impressed though

I'm amazed! I can't remember the last time I took a bath (even at my father's, who doesn't have a proper shower or shower curtain, I squat in the bath with his shower attachment)... but it'd be useful on a beach. Not that I ever go to the beach...

<grumble grumble>

I'm impressed though

I hate showers and only ever use them to cool down during the hot weather. I love a bit of luxurious bathing.

I'm not sure how easy it would be to read in the shower, even with a waterproof cover. You might have to change your bathing habits! ;)

If I bathed (ie wallowed in my own dirt!) before going to work, I'd go straight back to bed to zzzzzzzzzz... (Are you one of those people who go to work "dirty"? Surely not!!)

My OH has brought the telephone to me before when I've been in the shower - the "cold caller" was most surprised when I bellowed at him "je suis sous ma DOUCHE!"

If I bathed (ie wallowed in my own dirt!) before going to work, I'd go straight back to bed to zzzzzzzzzz... (Are you one of those people who go to work "dirty"? Surely not!!)

My OH has brought the telephone to me before when I've been in the shower - the "cold caller" was most surprised when I bellowed at him "je suis sous ma DOUCHE!"

Oh Jo you've got me laughing out loud again - at work!! Well, it is Friday :)

I am paying attention to all your Kindle discussions though. Maybe I will get one (for DH who's the book consumer). just need to find out if there are any libray books available (for any e-readers) in Cambridgeshire.

At the moment I'm having fun with read-it-swap-it and it's going well for me!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Back