maintenance with 5:2

What happened? Hope you're ok? Time for a bit of r and r I think xx

Are you ok Carrie? Missing you x

Awww all you ladies are so lovely. Happy to report after 3 cal counting days which included 1 fast I'm slowly getting back to my weight before visitors. Was awful seeing the scales go up everyday. Prob best not to daily weigh next time I have visitors and stick with daily when I'm in the zone. I felt so outta control with my eating ( it wasn't always the quantity but more the high fat/sugar quality ) and couldn't stop myself from weighing. After 4 days I was up 9lbs and for someone not in ketosis at all anymore that scared the living s**t outta me. 6lbs down already. Am currently ashamed to admit I'm 9.9.3/4lbs at the moment and I'm desperate to get back to 9.2. Next fast of the week tomorrow.

Hopefully I'm back xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's amaze having you back!! I actually think that weighing during periods of indulgence is actually the best thing to do. Yes upsetting but actually forces you straight back to good eating as soon as is humanly possible and may help you make some kind of better choices.

I wish I had done that in November December when I was out EVERY night! There is no way I would have put on a stone. I am certain of it.

You're practically back to your fighting weight already! You're an inspiration and I'm so pleased you're here again xx

Glad to see you back xx

It is scary when your weight goes up after indulgences but the key thing is to do something about it before letting it her out of control and pile on. That is what will help you maintain in the long run. You've had a good time, enjoyed those foods now its time to just cut back a bit.
Your doing great hun
So proud of you x

Yay,, welcome back my dear.. I have missed you :(

Thanks so much ladies. Today I weighed 9.7.5 so I'd lost 8.1/4lbs of awful weekend gain. ( last 3/4lbs is stubborn ) onwards to 8.10 now. Cardio will resume Monday as upper thighs look horrific!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1431175045.044021.jpg

Sat and Sunday at around 2200cals and pre totm ( boobs are huge and so do painful skin stretched red, hot and sore ) and no poo in 11 days sees a 4lb gain. Actually not too fussed as I know 1. My Cals aren't high enough to warrant that gain, 2. With totm a whoosh will happen some point this week and 3. Commencing 5 pieces of scan bran today so hopefully will be bowel movement by Thursday.

Sitting having coffee before cardio this morning and I'm soooo ready for 8.10. If I can ignore numbers and stick with my plan I know I can be back to happy weight ( 9.2 ) by end of next week. I know I can.

Clubbercise tonight and a lovely 8.5hr shift ( no breaks Monday ) will start waist training again next week ( tummy n back are sore with pre totm so not adding any discomfort )

I may not be where I'm at my happiest but that does not mean I've failed. I'm human and fluctuations happen to everyone. I haven't reverted back to old habits. I'm in control of what I do. I'm me. I'll go up a few lbs and I'll drop a few lbs but as long as I continue being mindful and log everything and stay active then I know I'm healthy.

Have a good day all. Xxx

You look amazing in that picture.

11 days is not that great is it? Do you normally go that infrequently? The longest I go is sunday -friday usually.

Was curious what job you did which is shifts and we have another thing in common! My first ever job was in a pharmacy when I was 14 - I was Saturday girl at a small independent. It was in a terrible area with a prolific heroin problem. We used to dispense around 60 methadone prescriptions a day and God knows how many needles. After I had Jordan when I was 17 I went back for a couple of years before I got my office job. For a while I gave some serious thought to becoming a pharmacist but I would have had to go to uni full time and couldn't afford it with a young baby. My mum is a dispenser too :)

I may not be where I'm at my happiest but that does not mean I've failed. I'm human and fluctuations happen to everyone. I haven't reverted back to old habits. I'm in control of what I do. I'm me. I'll go up a few lbs and I'll drop a few lbs but as long as I continue being mindful and log everything and stay active then I know I'm healthy. Have a good day all. Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I love your attitude honey :) xx

They've asked if I can train with them to become an instructor for clubbercise!!! And pound! I'm shaking walking home! Can't believe it! Got told I'm the fave in the class as I bring so much energy and I have the Rhythm and fitness! Elated xxx

They've asked if I can train with them to become an instructor for clubbercise!!! And pound! I'm shaking walking home! Can't believe it! Got told I'm the fave in the class as I bring so much energy and I have the Rhythm and fitness! Elated xxx

You're amazing babe you'd be fab at it! Do it x

They've asked if I can train with them to become an instructor for clubbercise!!! And pound! I'm shaking walking home! Can't believe it! Got told I'm the fave in the class as I bring so much energy and I have the Rhythm and fitness! Elated xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Amazing!

They've asked if I can train with them to become an instructor for clubbercise!!! And pound! I'm shaking walking home! Can't believe it! Got told I'm the fave in the class as I bring so much energy and I have the Rhythm and fitness! Elated xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's an amazing opportunity!! Will you do it?

I've said yes! I can't quite believe it. I'll be soooo proud when I do my first class but am prepared for it to be tough work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and it's an opportunity I'm not gonna miss xxx

I've said yes! I can't quite believe it. I'll be soooo proud when I do my first class but am prepared for it to be tough work. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and it's an opportunity I'm not gonna miss xxx

Yey! Career change ultimately do you think??

Can't see it generating enough money but a fab wee night class to look forward to xxx

Carrie that's great news! Love the way you've really changed your lifestyle to include the exercise. If only I could take a leaf out of your book! As ever you so inspiring! X

Back