MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

16th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Bran Flakes (HEB) and Milk (HEA)

Lunch - NOTHING! I am so bad for not eating but I went Xmas shopping and for a wander around the Markets and I couldn't find a SW friendly choice so I just had a Diet Coke!

Snacks -

Evening Meal - First takeaway I've had on plan.. Chinese - hot and sour soup (5), spare ribs (9.5), Beef curry (9) and boiled rice

Syns - 23.5/15

Total Syns for Week: 71.5/105

This is the first time I've logged my food on here on a weekend so this is progress!

17th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Grapes and Muller Greek (0.5)

Lunch - Leftover Chinese (counted yesterday). 6 prawn crackers (3)

Snacks - Aero Mint Biscuit (5) well worth 5 Syns mmmmm!

Evening Meal - Beef Stew from Autumn booklet (2 for red wine)

Syns - 10.5/15

82/105 for the week

Well done at staying on plan this weekend hun!

You are doing so well xxx

Thank you! I have tried so hard this last 2 weeks, as I know there are obstacles coming the next 6 with Xmas haha! xx

18th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Banana, Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch - Deli Noodles Mild Curry (1), Kiwi Fruit, Raspberries

Snacks - Yogs (3.5, 1 Danio peach and 1 Muller Greek Light), Apple, Orange, Kitkat (5.5), Coffees x 2 (HEXA Milk), Peanut Hottie (4)

Evening Meal - Sausages (from Taylors in Sale, syn free according to C), Mash, Baked Beans, Brown Sauce (2)

Syns - 16/15

Last edited:
98/105 for the week! xxx

Last edited:
wahoo - I love how you are a social butterfly! :D
I remember those days (hehe!)
I am worried that I am gaining weight at the wrong time of year - I am hoping I will lose over festive times instead - that would be nice! I am going to get some goodies in this year, but not as many as I usually do - so I don't have the temptations! (I say that now and will go and get all sorts of naughties from the shops later! ooosh!)

x

wahoo - I love how you are a social butterfly! :D
I remember those days (hehe!)
I am worried that I am gaining weight at the wrong time of year - I am hoping I will lose over festive times instead - that would be nice! I am going to get some goodies in this year, but not as many as I usually do - so I don't have the temptations! (I say that now and will go and get all sorts of naughties from the shops later! ooosh!)

x

I've got a cupboard full of Xmas food already... biscuits, crisps etc... ARGH!!

Hoping the good work I'm putting in now is going to save me a bit over Xmas! xxx

well, that's a great way of thinking, because - if you hadn't rejoined, you might have stayed the same/gained and THEN had the festive gain!

Who knows - I think its all good anyway, hoorah! x

We will get there Elle, one day and one way or another, as long as we don't give up! xx

19th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Hifi Bar (HEB)

Lunch - Deli Noodles Mild Curry (1)

Snacks - Apple, Grapes, Aero Biscuit Bar (5)

WEIGH IN

Evening Meal - Bacon Egg Fried Rice with Rice (duh), Bacon (duh), Eggs, Onion, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Peas

Syns - 6/15

Last edited:
Why are WI days the longest EVER???? xxx

How is it only 5pm?!?!?!

-2.5lb off! 5lb total xx

20th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Hifi Bar (HEB), Banana

Lunch - Mugshot, Apple, Muller Greek Yog

Snacks - Kitkat (5.5), Coffee with 1 sugar (2 - bloody colleague made it wrong haha!)

Evening Meal - Gammon, Eggs, Oven Chips (5), Mushy Peas, Mushrooms

Syns - 12.5/15

Back