MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Haha, you are quite right, I'll go out and grab some mango and a mullerlight as well! My cupboards are bare, shopping day! xxx

Right, its a busy weekend for me coming up so I need to do some planning!

Thursday - Cinema with my sister to see Hunger Games: Catching Fire (how ironic!) - going to have my dinner before I go so I won't hit the pick n mix or popcorn!
Friday - Editors gig - Beans on 1 slice of toast (4.5 syns) and mullerlight planned plus driving so no booze!
Saturday - Football - eat before game - then off to my Girls for a night in! We are having Chinese so allow 7 Syns for Chow Mein... thinking about booze syns just doing some searching...

Right... I'm taking a bottle of Prosecco with me (a whole bottle is 30 syns!) and my other 2 friends will bring one so let's guesstimate that I am going to drink 3/4 glasses aka a whole bottle so 30 syns... plus the Chinese... 7... plus 5-10 on any shots etc that inevitably happen...

If I work to an upper limit of 45-50 for the night, then I need to recalculate my week...

*Number Crunching*

I've had 12.5 today (or will have), so add the 50 for Saturday so that's 62.5...

Leaving me 8.5 syns a day for the other 5 days!

*Cheers*

I'm glad I've worked that out now, just need to make sure I stay to that 50 upper limit on Saturday as 8.5 is manageable for the other days if I keep meals as free/superfree as poss xx

I don't think I have ever "planned" a Saturday night boozing before haha!

I think that's great babe - you have to pull it all back! I should do that for Sunday.......but I have not worked out the synnage. I suggested flexi synning at class last night and they all looked confused!

x

Flexi-synning is the only way to get through these boozy weekends!! It's only getting worse into December too! xx

I don't think I have ever "planned" a Saturday night boozing before haha!

i think it's brill your thinking so far ahead, you're certainly keeping n control!!!!

I think that's great babe - you have to pull it all back! I should do that for Sunday.......but I have not worked out the synnage. I suggested flexi synning at class last night and they all looked confused!

x

no way, did they not understand flexi synning?

Change of plan for dinner tonight, saving the gammon and made chicken mushy pea curry! Xxx

Voila!

Attachments

• image-2939542677.jpg
    image-2939542677.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 34
Still 12.5 for the day as had an Aero biccie for 5 instead of oven chips xx

21st November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Hifi Bar (HEB), Grapes, Muller Greek Yog (0.5)

Lunch - Beef Salad, HEXA Feta, Banana, Orange

Snacks - Coffes x 2 (2) Crisps (4.5)

Evening Meal - Turkey Bolognese with Lean Turkey Mince, Onion, Chopped Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Balsamic, Beef Stock, Spaghetti - Free

Syns - 7/15

Last edited:
Going to see the new Hunger Games film tonight with my sister, v v excited!!

22nd November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Hifi Bar (HEB), Muller Greek Yog (0.5)

Lunch - Leftover Turkey Bol - Free

Snacks - Coffes x 2 (2)

Evening Meal - Off to see Editors tonight so a quick pre-gig Slice Best of Both (4.5), Baked Beans

Syns - 7/15

12.5 + 7 + 7 = 26.5 for the week

26.5/105

*Recalculation*

9.5/day for Sun, Mon, Tue

Back