MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Tonight's food sounds yummy babe xxx

I might not be able to have the kofta's I think they only do them in summer! So will have to make my own boooooooo!!

But then they should be free hopefully!... GAH! xx

Gah, nearly made the Lean Lamb mince mistake again there!

Will be using 7 syns for half a pack of Lean Lamb Mince as its NOT FREE.

So my koftas will be 7 x

My Kofta NOM!

Attachments

• image-3231379140.jpg
    image-3231379140.jpg
    705.5 KB · Views: 20
popping in to sub x

28th November 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi, Banana

Lunch - Deli Noodles (1), Orange, Apple

Snacks - Mango Pieces, Humous (4), Celery

Evening Meal - Beef Stir Fry with Chow Mein Blue Dragon 1/2 sachet (5), Stir fry veg and egg noodles

Syns - 10/15

29th November 2013 - EE Day

Lunch - Turkey Salad, Humous (4)

Snacks -

Evening Meal - Jacket Potato w/Baked Beans

Syns - 4/15

Last edited:
Those lamb koftas look yummy, I do love a good lamb kebab... If only lean lamb mince could be syn free, it would probably be far too expensive lol

Happy weekend xxx

The last two nights have been a megaboozefest so a good day on plan needed today! I did manage to do ok with food in the days though, although I had a bratwurst at the Christmas Markets!!!!!

1st December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Branflakes and HEXA Milk

Lunch - Bacon, Egg, Baked Beans and tomatoes, brown sauce (1)

Snacks - Muller Greek yog (0.5), Bag of French fries (4.5)

Evening - Pulled pork done in slow cooker, spicy rice: rice, paprika, sweet corn. 3 tbs BBQ sauce (3)

Syns - 9/15

2nd December 2013 - EE Day

Lunch - Leftover rice and pork from last night

Snacks - Muller Greek yog (0.5), Kitkkat (5.5), Advent Choc (1)

Evening - 50g Reduced Fat Cheddar (7), Lasgana Sheets, Onion, Passata, Baked Beans, Balsamic, Mushrooms, Extra Lean Mince

Syns - 14/15

Last edited:
hey hun - how you feeling about tomorrow weigh in? sounds like you are still all planned/focused! xxx

I'm feeling less confident than other weeks haha! Had a bit if a "sod it" Saturday night of booze and thinking a maintain might be on the cards. I'm more worried about this week as I have a day at the markets of food and drink planned with hubby (we go every year) and I haven't got the willpower this week to resist a day out! Off for 4 days end of this week so going to be tough!

We will see though, trying to keep my head in the game and have been 100% yesterday and today xxx

December is SO HARD!!!!!

3rd December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi

Lunch - Deli Box Noodles (1), Mango, Mullerlight

Snacks - Muller Greek yog (0.5), Advent Choc (1)

Evening - 25g Reduced Fat Cheddar (3.5), Nandos Peri Peri Sauce (2), Macaroni, Onion, Bacon, Tomatoes

Syns - 8/15

Last edited:
Did an early class WI as I can't get to class later!! Half off!

I'm quite pleased really as thought I might gain after all the boozing.

6lb down xxx

Well done babe - next week a sticker??? Xxx

My head says yes... but my heart says my day the Christmas Markets on Friday and dinner out with my brother who's up from London is going to equal a maintain or gain!!! Oh and the small matter of my Dad's 65th on Saturday...

Going to do my best to limit the damage though by being as 100% as poss xxxx

Back