MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

I'm trying not to be all doom and gloom about this week but I am a realist and its December - there are going to be social occasions that get in my way - next weekend (13th) is looking quiet though so hoping to have a 100% week next week to counteract any mishaps this week xx

Mishaps aplenty this week, but staying v.low Syn in the days around the events to counteract the nights out! Xxx

Keep smiling babe - if u were not following SW you would be doing much more damage so look on the bright side?? Xx

Exactly x

8th December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi, Banana

Lunch - Chicken Salad, HEXA Feta, Orange

Snacks - Muller Greek yog (0.5), Advent Choc (1), Kitkat (5.5)

Evening - Beef Strips, Stir Fry Veg, Egg Noodles, Blue Dragon Sauce Sachet 1/2 - (2.5)

Syns - 9.5/15

First "proper" day on plan for a few days, days off and weekend with family meant lots of cheating!!!

Ah well, two days of perfection coming up so fingers crossed for a smallish gain or maintain xx

Keep smiling babe - if u were not following SW you would be doing much more damage so look on the bright side?? Xx

That's def the plan, at least am 6lb down from what I was - even if the scales go up this week I know a good week on plan can shift it!

Not got much on food or booze wise this week til, Sunday so got a good 6 day stretch on plan to come which will do me the world of good xx

10th December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi

Lunch - Sainsburys Veg Sushi Medium (2), Quavers (4.5), Mango Pieces

Snacks - Advent Choc (1)

Evening - TBC - going to Xfm Winter Wonderland gig tonight

Syns - 7.5/15

Well went to WI at lunch as I'm out from work... half a pound ON!

I'm actually really pleased with that! I have not been on plan but I am glad I managed to pull it back to a tiny gain.

100% focus this week as I have a good stretch of 5 days now to be on plan before a meal out for my MIL's birthday.

xxxxxxx

Well went to WI at lunch as I'm out from work... half a pound ON! I'm actually really pleased with that! I have not been on plan but I am glad I managed to pull it back to a tiny gain. 100% focus this week as I have a good stretch of 5 days now to be on plan before a meal out for my MIL's birthday. xxxxxxx

Easy get that off next week babes xxx well done (sort of!!) xxx

Easy get that off next week babes xxx well done (sort of!!) xxx

Thanks love, it actully does feel like a maintain, I was 3lb up when I weighed on Sunday so its a great feeling to not see a big gain!

Back on the loser cruiser this week, going for 1.5lbs and my half stone shiny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks love, it actully does feel like a maintain, I was 3lb up when I weighed on Sunday so its a great feeling to not see a big gain! Back on the loser cruiser this week, going for 1.5lbs and my half stone shiny xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pow pow pow xxx

Yay to being back on the loser cruiser.

whats the Christmas gig,all about?

It was the yearly gig for the radio station Xfm, there were a few bands/acts on, Primal Scream, Jake Bugg and The 1975. It was so good! x

11th December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi, Banana

Lunch - Fish Sushi Medium (2), Quavers (4.5), Mango Pieces

Snacks - Advent Choc (1)

Evening - Spag Bol - free

Syns - 7.5/15

Yes thank you, a great night and didn't syn once! xx

I've not been around on here much the last week, but the good news is I stayed on plan til the meal on Sunday!

I also had a little slip last night at dinner with the girls, but I think I've lost which after the tiny blip last week and the week before Xmas would be a good result indeed.

Going to lunchtime WI today.

17th December 2013 - EE Day

Brekkie - Nothing til after WI haha! Well, except a peanut hottie (4)

Lunch - Fish Sushi Medium (2), Quavers (4.5), Mango Pieces

Snacks - Advent Choc (1), Muller greek yog (0.5)

Evening - Slow cooker chilli and rice - free, sour cream (3)

Syns - 15/15

Back