MancBird Reloaded - The Road to Target

Good luck for your WI and what is a peanut hottie?? LOL

Thank you! It's a hot drink, bit like a non-chocolate Options, tastes like a Reece's Peanut Butter Cup, 4 syns a mug xx

Lost half a lb! So back to my lowest, still a pound off that elusive half stone!

But definitely taking a loss in December! :) xxx

Post Chrismbo WI - +1.5LBS, pleased with that! xxx

Happy New Year MMers!

2nd January 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi

Lunch - Jacket Potato (1 - the freezer ones), Tuna, sweetcorn, salad cream (2)

Snacks - Muller greek yog (0.5), HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees (back to work - needed!), Melon, Grapes

Evening - Beef Stir Fry, Egg Noodles, Blue Dragon Stir Fry sauce (2.5 - half pack)

Syns - 6/15

Feeling unbelievably cr@p today, think its just first day back blues but feeling desolate!

So many skinny minnies in my office and feel like a blob.

Also stressing about selling our flat (up for 6 months and 1 viewer...), not being able to move this year and therefore waiting longer to have a baby....

That'll cheer you all up haha!

Hope everyone is having a good day xxxx

Sorry for rant I am really feeling like I can't talk to anyone at the min!

Oh hunnie sorry things are not going to plan.

Sounds like you are overthinking and letting things get you down.

Your flat will sell - just Dec is rubbish for sales. Have you looked at alternative estate agents??

Everyone has hang ups about how they look and up and down days - even the slimmer girls!! Xxx

I know that really deep down but thank you for the love, I am def just having first day back whinges but still feels cr@p!

Tomorrow is another day xxxx

Awwwwwwwwww don't think everyone is skinny minnie & you're a blob, it's not true, I bet there are people in your workplace who would love to swap places with you. Have you thought about asking a good, honest friend round to look at your flat to see if there is anything which could be putting people off your flat, not that there is, it is a difficult time out there for mortgages, I know when we were going to sell a few years ago my sister pointed out my decor may not be to everyone's taste!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oi & don't forget you lost 0.5lb over Christmas, :D

Aww, I'm sure your flat will sell soon. Do you not have enough space there if you had a baby?? No chance you could rent out your flat and buy something bigger?? Buy To Let mortgages are fairly straightforward, and you can still get them interest only...

Just a thought :) xxx

Hello all, and thank you for the comments whilst I've been hiding away!!!

Hasn't really been on purpose, as I've been back on plan and lost 3lbs this week (bye bye Christmas gain!), but in other news...

WE SOLD OUR FLAT!

Lieterally DAYS after my whinge, we had a viewing and an offer which we accepted....

THEN...

We viewed 12 houses in our price range, fell in love with one, 2nd viewed and offered and was accepted!

So we are buying a house!!!

It's been absolutely manic the last 2 weeks with arranging solicitors, mortgage stuff, estate agents, surveys blah blah and not had a second to bob on here.

I'm back now though more regularly hopefully now the initial whirlwind has passed.

Hope everyone is well? xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's get cracking again with a food diary...

16th January 2014 - EE Day

Brekkie - HEB Hifi and a Banana

Lunch - Mugshot, Mango & Pomegranate (poor lunch, sorry!)

Snacks - HEXA Milk for 2 x coffees, muller greek yogs x 2 (1)

Evening - Free Spag Bol with a dollop of pesto (4)

Syns - 5/15

Back