::mOd-kArEn79's DiArY::

well i just had 2 double cheese quornburgers with a salad for dinner and ate a packet of french fries straight after!

my menu's don't always look big but my portions are MASSIVE! if i have pasta it's normally half a bag of pasta when it's cooked and i can eat a LARGE pizza hut pizza without too much discomfort!

Hiya lovely - is it WI day today? (*puts consultant hat on..*). Hope you have a lovely weekend x

hi lou! had a good week - weighed this morning and the scales showed a 5lb loss, but i'm going to put it at 3lbs as my scales are a little erratic sometimes.

i'm really loving not going to class :) i've got rid of the things that make me give up. happy that i've finally worked out what the FAIL trigger is for me.

That is brilliant, well done you!! Stupid scales though, could you go to a boots / tesco one so it's more accurate? Going for your stone sticker next week then? I'll race you to it... x

bank holidays SUCK!!! ended up going off plan for a few days but i'm back on track now!

Tuesday 5.05.10

BREAKFAST: DIDN'T HAVE TIME!

LUNCH: ww tomato soup (3.5 syns), 2 x toasted w/m rolls (2 x hexb) and dairylea (hexa)

DINNER: crispy quorn fillet (3.5 syns), sw chips, mushy peas, cheese (hexa) and ketchup (2 syns)

SNACKS: 2 x mini twisters (5 syns)

SYNS: 14 syns

feeling pretty good this morning :) although i had a bad bank holiday foodwise i managed to drop 1.5lbs this week. woooooooo!

so 0.5lb to go for my first stone.

it's taken blooooooooody aaaaaaaaaaaages. i rejoined SW in jan/feb and was doing well, then had about 5 weeks off plan when i was concentrating on keeping my job in some funding cuts. i kept my job and rejoined then rejoined again 4 weeks after that. then decided to go it alone, which, so far, is proving rather successful.

yay me!

Yay, well done lovely.... I'll meet you at the 'stone sticker' next week? xx

Tuesday 11.05.10

BREAKFAST: w/m roll (hexb) and dairylea triangle (hexa)

LUNCH: bean enchilada (refried beans, mixed beans, homemade salsa, WW tortilla (5 syns) and cheese (hexa)) with mexican rice (0.5 syns)

DINNER: homemade scotch broth made with barley, lentils, potato, carrots, leek and veg stock with w/m roll (hexb)

SNACKS: mini twisters (2.5 syns) and curly wurly (5.5)

SYNS: 13.5 syns

Wednesday 12.05.10

Feeling smug this morning - i had my syns yesterday after dinner then boyfriend came home with 3 GU chocolate puds!!! he tried to give me one ....a pud that is! but i said NO! he said it won't be many syns.... they were 10 per tiny pot! he ate all 3 and remains 11 stone...the b*****d!

BREAKFAST: watermelon and 2 satsumas

LUNCH: WW tomato soup (3.5 syns), 2 x w/m baps (2 x hexb) with dairylea traingles (hexa)

DINNER: pasta with beanfeast bolognaise, tinned tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms and cheese (hexa)

SNACKS: 2 x satsumas, mini twister (2.5 syns), curly wurly (5.5 syns)

SYNS: 11.5

Last edited:
Thursday 13.05.10

...late start today!

BREAKFAST: banana and satsuma

LUNCH: WW tomato soup (3.5 syns), 4 slices w/m bread (2 x hexb) with dairylea traingles (hexa) (sooooooooooo addictive and tasty!)

DINNER: leftover pasta with beanfeast bolognaise, tinned tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms and cheese (hexa)

SNACKS: 10 syns worth of Milka Dime chocolate

SYNS: 13.5

Last edited:
Friday 14.05.10

BREAKFAST: w/m toast (hexb) with dairylea (hexa)

LUNCH: leftover pasta with beanfeast bolognaise, tinned tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms and cheese (hexa)

DINNER: 2 x quorn chicken style burgers (5 syns), extra light mayo (1 syn), salad - lettuce, tomato, onion, sweetcorn, w/m toast (hexb)

SNACKS: watermelon, 2 x satsumas, creme caramel (6 syns)

SYNS: 12

Saturday 15.05.10

weighed myself this morning and the scales are jumping up and down by 4lbs!!! so i've settled for 0.5lb loss to give me my stone (probably is more).

i'm off to bristol in a minute to visit my brother. he's doing a bbq so i've requested quorn burgers. i won't be counting syns though - i'm just going to enjoy myself and get back on plan when i'm home tomorrow.

FANTASTIC - well done on your stone mrs, I'm proud of you. Get your bum to boots / tesco and use their scales though!! Hope you enjoyed the BBQ xx

thanks lou :)

ate far too much crap on sat/sun....but am now back on plan. on a study day today and boyfriends just got in from work and mentioned frankie and benny's :( ... i was ok until he said that. now i'm thinking obsessively about it and asked him if he wants to go - he replied 'no! you're on a diet!!!' ...i might cook for him later and put laxatives in his dinner!

monday 17.05.10

BRUNCH: weightwatchers tomato soup (3.5 syns), 3 slices w/m toast (2 x hexb) and dairylea (hexa)

Back