My Diary - 2013

Hey Hun I've started a new profile to start my new beginning! Joined a SW group tonight.
Hope all is ok with you xxx

Morning ladies..

Thursday 24th January

HeA: Milk
HeB: Porridge

Brekkie: Porridge made on water with splash of slimline milk
Lunch: Ham salad with LF coleslaw (3 syns) & cottage cheese
Dinner: Roast chicken, Dry roasted potatoes, Roasted veg (courgette, peppers, red onion) Gravy (1 syn)
Snacks: 2x HiFi bars (6 Syns)
Water: 2x 750ml bottles

Total Syns: 10/15

hiya food looks yummy
Morning.. thank you.. Dinner was (as it has been for the past 2 weeks) down to my BF's mammy.. Delish it was n even better that I didn't have to cook it : D

Morning ladies..

Thursday 24th January

HeA: Milk
HeB: Porridge

Brekkie: Porridge made on water with splash of slimline milk
Lunch: Ham salad with LF coleslaw (3 syns) & cottage cheese
Dinner: Roast chicken, Dry roasted potatoes, Roasted veg (courgette, peppers, red onion) Gravy (1 syn)
Snacks: 2x HiFi bars (6 Syns)
Water: 2x 750ml bottles

Total Syns: 10/15

Looking good!

Aww... I got a call from my SW leader during lunch to ask how I was n if I'd any questions about the program.. She seen I'd lost a half this week compared to 3.5 the week before and wondered if I needed some help/advice...
She was really nice.. Am very touched at her personal appraoch... Even more happy now with my decision to swap over :D

Well done on the loss hon. All in the right direction! :)
Hope you get back into the house soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the loss hon. All in the right direction! :)
Hope you get back into the house soon. :)

Exactly Brona.. Couple of factors had me happy to STS so to have a loss I was delighted..
Hope you're well? xxx

Exactly Brona.. Couple of factors had me happy to STS so to have a loss I was delighted..
Hope you're well? xxx

Well exactly and if u can manage a -0.5 when not in control of food put infront of u that's great!
I'm ok hon. Today is day 1 again. Think focusing on food will help me with things. x

Aww... I got a call from my SW leader during lunch to ask how I was n if I'd any questions about the program.. She seen I'd lost a half this week compared to 3.5 the week before and wondered if I needed some help/advice...
She was really nice.. Am very touched at her personal appraoch... Even more happy now with my decision to swap over :D

That's really nice

Awwww so glad you're back home. Is Stringer ok?
Not sure Tracy. He's improved hugely since yesterday but keeping a close eye on him. He gobbled his dinner n drank a good bit of water this evening. Yesterday was awful watching him but if he's still not right tomoro we're defo bringing him the vets.

Morning

How are you? How's stringer? How you getting in with SW? Xxxx

Morning Em.. Hope you're well?
I love SW.. Altho I did have a bold day yesterday.. We moved back to the house so with moving all our stuff back in, cleaning up, shopping etc.. I was munching everything.. Ham & cheese (Full fat!) toasted sandwich for brekkie/lunch.. I had a MP Twirl.. About 10 ginger nut biscuits.. Then we got take away.. I wanted to be still half OK with what I got we said I'd only hav it if we got chinese.. So I had boiled rice (free) and chicken with muchroom (5.5 syns).. Have yet to add up the rest of my syns for the day but either way... not great!!! Could have been allot worse mind ya.. WI today so not a great day to decide to have a blow out.. oops.. Also, was due "aunt flo" 3 days ago but she's there lingering and I wreckon might make an appearance today.. Just bloody great (pardon the pun..)
Anything new with you? How you getting on with S&S? You must be well over the stone gone now?? (Sorry not really been able to check diaries of late)

Morning Em.. Hope you're well?
I love SW.. Altho I did have a bold day yesterday.. We moved back to the house so with moving all our stuff back in, cleaning up, shopping etc.. I was munching everything.. Ham & cheese (Full fat!) toasted sandwich for brekkie/lunch.. I had a MP Twirl.. About 10 ginger nut biscuits.. Then we got take away.. I wanted to be still half OK with what I got we said I'd only hav it if we got chinese.. So I had boiled rice (free) and chicken with muchroom (5.5 syns).. Have yet to add up the rest of my syns for the day but either way... not great!!! Could have been allot worse mind ya.. WI today so not a great day to decide to have a blow out.. oops.. Also, was due "aunt flo" 3 days ago but she's there lingering and I wreckon might make an appearance today.. Just bloody great (pardon the pun..)
Anything new with you? How you getting on with S&S? You must be well over the stone gone now?? (Sorry not really been able to check diaries of late)

Aww never mind!!!! It's only one day! You can be back to it - plus celebration as your back home yay!! That's brilliant!!!

Not much new with me! I'm 10lbs down but only ever did 7days s&s lol!! Going over to Atkins now :) s&s just didn't work out in my life! But love the new Atkins approach - not so much fat as it used to be!! More just meat and veggies :)

Xxxx

Aww never mind!!!! It's only one day! You can be back to it - plus celebration as your back home yay!! That's brilliant!!!

Not much new with me! I'm 10lbs down but only ever did 7days s&s lol!! Going over to Atkins now :) s&s just didn't work out in my life! But love the new Atkins approach - not so much fat as it used to be!! More just meat and veggies :)

Xxxx

Aww.. Sorry to hear that hun.. But WOW.. 10lbs down is amazing.. Well done :)
Was thinking this morning on my way to work I'll cut out having potatoes with dinner n just have like roasted carrots n parsnips in there place and lotza other veg.. Suppose Atkins-ish appraoch..
When will you WI? x

Aww.. Sorry to hear that hun.. But WOW.. 10lbs down is amazing.. Well done :)
Was thinking this morning on my way to work I'll cut out having potatoes with dinner n just have like roasted carrots n parsnips in there place and lotza other veg.. Suppose Atkins-ish appraoch..
When will you WI? x

That's ok I'm not too worried! Couldn't force myself to do it any longer. Yer with Atkins you have different faces and in the first stage it's about 20g carb a day including veg things like parsnips and tomatoes and onion are really High carb.

Gonna weigh every Tuesday as with before so first WI will be next tues

Xx

That's ok I'm not too worried! Couldn't force myself to do it any longer. Yer with Atkins you have different faces and in the first stage it's about 20g carb a day including veg things like parsnips and tomatoes and onion are really High carb.

Gonna weigh every Tuesday as with before so first WI will be next tues

Xx

Oh really?? I never knew tomatoes or onion were hi carb?! Wow.. I'd never last on Atkins so.. I use onions in EVERYTHING and tinned tomatoes in most dinners...

Back