My Diary - 2013

what about a red letter day? have a look on the website there's so many different experiences to do!! my bfs dad got one year digger racing lol! so random xx

what about a red letter day? have a look on the website there's so many different experiences to do!! my bfs dad got one year digger racing lol! so random xx
What's a red letter day??
I have thought about helicopter lessons or mondello park voucher or something but he done all that when he was in Oz

Ah OK very good.. Ha.. Thought it was something rude... Like the red room of pain in 60 shades.. LMAO

HAHAHA!!!! sorry found this so funny lol!!! Jono would be surprised if you got him that haha xxx

HAHAHA!!!! sorry found this so funny lol!!! Jono would be surprised if you got him that haha xxx
I know... I was like 'erm.. maybe I should clarify this before jumping to conclussions' ha ha ha ha ha ha

I know... I was like 'erm.. maybe I should clarify this before jumping to conclussions' ha ha ha ha ha ha

hahahaha omg i actually wish you hadnt clairified it and then done it all!!! ahhh hilarious lol!!! Jono would have had a huge shock lol!!! xxx

Wednesday, 06th Feb

Water: 2x Peppermint tea. Black tea. 750ml Water. 2x glasses. 500ml Water

Pre-brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Pear. Apple. Mandarin
Lunch: Homemade veg soup. 2x Nimble wholemeal 400g (heB)
Dinner: Homemade (wholemeal) pasta bolognese bake with grated cheese (HeA) and Garlic Baguette (13 syns)

Wednesday, 06th Feb

Water: 2x Peppermint tea. Black tea. 750ml Water. 2x glasses. 500ml Water

Pre-brekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Pear. Apple. Mandarin
Lunch: Homemade veg soup. 2x Nimble wholemeal 400g (heB)
Dinner: Homemade (wholemeal) pasta bolognese bake with grated cheese (HeA) and Garlic Baguette (13 syns)

Looks like a great day, I could so eat a garlic baguette!!! Xxx

Looks like a great day, I could so eat a garlic baguette!!! Xxx
That was meant to read HALF a baguette.. I didn't scoff a whole one ha ha.. Altho I could!! It was yummy.. Felt so bold and I was (and still am) stuffed after that dinner..

That was meant to read HALF a baguette.. I didn't scoff a whole one ha ha.. Altho I could!! It was yummy.. Felt so bold and I was (and still am) stuffed after that dinner..

LOL I could eat a whole one!! Anything I can dip in something is deadly for me!! Xx

LOL I could eat a whole one!! Anything I can dip in something is deadly for me!! Xx
I have to agree.. I'm the same.. Bread in soup.. Biccies in tea.. Prawn crackers in curry sauce.. (see how there's no carrot sticks in salsa there??!!!)

I have to agree.. I'm the same.. Bread in soup.. Biccies in tea.. Prawn crackers in curry sauce.. (see how there's no carrot sticks in salsa there??!!!)

Lol I'm exactly the same!!

Mmmm I love biscuits in coffee, especially chocolate ones:)

Have you made any decisions about Jonos pressie yet?

Mmmm I love biscuits in coffee, especially chocolate ones:)

Have you made any decisions about Jonos pressie yet?
Oh no Tracy.. Ginger nuts... Yummmm...

No not yet.. I've loads of time.. Was mailing his sister yesterday and conversation rolled over to it.. She's all about surprises and we got to (depending on how well Galway goes) them all (his family) booking into a hotel in secret.. And me booking me n him a night/weekend away, booking dinner in the hotel, and when we go to the restaurant for dinner, they'll all be there for a big SURPRISE... :D Or just a family dinner here in Dublin.. Again, he'd think it was just me n him going to dinner and them all being there.. Doesn't help out with my gift, but at least makes it a bit more special y'know?!

Awwww sounds perfect.

I reckon you should get him a tablet, I know I'm an obsessed iPad fan but I reckon kindle fires are awesome.

Awwww sounds perfect.

I reckon you should get him a tablet, I know I'm an obsessed iPad fan but I reckon kindle fires are awesome.
Its on my MAYBE list.. when I got the money from my insurance for a new laptop (not sure if I mentioned that on here now that I'm talking about it?!) he was trying to talk me into getting an iPad.. but it'd be used for Angry Birds and not allot else.. lol
I have til July to decide tho so I'm not rushing into anything.. I'm a sap and can't hold my excitement so i'd end up telling him/giving it to him before his bday so i'm holding off as long as possible..

Just found this
Marks & Spencer, Chinese Chicken Tenders, chilled, 400g pack - FREE on EE and Red
Marks & Spencer, Tex Mex Jumbo Chicken Tenders in a Spicy Tomato & Pepper Marinade, chilled, 450g pack - FREE on EE and Red

That meal and the stay in Galway sounds brilliant, I'd say he'll absolutely love that. Haven't a notion on any present though, I'm useless at deciding, my husband usually just asks for something he wants lol

Ralph does too, he always spoils it for himself. He wanted a coffee machine for Christmas so I said I'd get him one, he came home from work with one and I was like 'what u playing at' he told me he knew which one hr wanted and I'd probably get it wrong so he bought it himself but it was ok coz I could still wrap it up for him and pretend it was a surprise!

Back