ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

WARNING this contains serious moaning about my ex!!!

Having trouble with Ryan's dad again, surprise surprise!! He is meant to phone/Skype Ryan on Sunday's Tuesday's and Thursday's well Sunday night I heard nothing from him so I text him and he said he was at a panthers match (ice hockey) and it over ran can he speak to Ryan tomorrow (Monday) I was a little annoyed as we have set days to keep the routine for Ryan and so everyone knows where they stand but obviously sometimes things come up and that's understandable but he obviously knew in advance he was going to this match so he could of asked to speak to him Saturday instead of me having to lie to Ryan and say that daddy was working late. Well Monday night came oh nothing from Ryan's dad AGAIN now I'm well pissed as its messing Ryan around and I'm having to find another excuse for him!! Well Ryan's dads excuse was he was on the phone to CSA and it took longer than he thought, what all night?!!! I just basically told him to contact me when he grows up and actually wants to be Ryan's dad and what a surprise tonight I heard nothing again grrr so annoyed. I keep giving him so many chance as I don't want Ryan to get hurt but he just keeps walking all over me knowing that he can.
Sorry for the rant!!!

Serha said:
Hi Laura, it's when you follow a podcast to build up your fitness each week until you can eventually run 5K!!! It starts off ok, doing a minute running and then 2 minutes powerwalking - alternating between both. Well worth doing :)

Ok is it an app on your phone? Thanks for the info I'm really interested in doing this as I have started jogging but don't feel like I'm getting fitter or anything!

nessa123 said:
If you have an iPhone search for the app hun couch to 5k xx

See I'm so impatient I ask instead of scrolling down for the answer lol! And well done nessa I so hope your in the 17s for Christmas! Your doing great :)

Karensplan said:
Was thinking the same!! Lol

It's basically a running pod cast (you can get the app for an iPhone) that trains you to eventually be able to run 5k straight!! Day 1 week 1 was 5min warm up walk the run for 1 min and walk for 1.5 min and repeat this 6 times then 5 min cool down walk and stretches then slowly builds it up like 2 mins run 1.5 min walk and so on!! Xx

Karensplan said:
See I'm so impatient I ask instead of scrolling down for the answer lol! And well done nessa I so hope your in the 17s for Christmas! Your doing great :)

Lol. I answered it again for you xx
Thanks Hun xx

nessa123 said:
WARNING this contains serious moaning about my ex!!!

Having trouble with Ryan's dad again, surprise surprise!! He is meant to phone/Skype Ryan on Sunday's Tuesday's and Thursday's well Sunday night I heard nothing from him so I text him and he said he was at a panthers match (ice hockey) and it over ran can he speak to Ryan tomorrow (Monday) I was a little annoyed as we have set days to keep the routine for Ryan and so everyone knows where they stand but obviously sometimes things come up and that's understandable but he obviously knew in advance he was going to this match so he could of asked to speak to him Saturday instead of me having to lie to Ryan and say that daddy was working late. Well Monday night came oh nothing from Ryan's dad AGAIN now I'm well pissed as its messing Ryan around and I'm having to find another excuse for him!! Well Ryan's dads excuse was he was on the phone to CSA and it took longer than he thought, what all night?!!! I just basically told him to contact me when he grows up and actually wants to be Ryan's dad and what a surprise tonight I heard nothing again grrr so annoyed. I keep giving him so many chance as I don't want Ryan to get hurt but he just keeps walking all over me knowing that he can.
Sorry for the rant!!!

Ahh nessa sorry I'm waffling on and you obv wanting to have a rant! The thing about Ryan's da no matter what your always going to put Ryan's feelings first so even thou you want to say feck off ya **** your not going to for Ryan's sake! Hopefully daddy grows up and grows a pair! Lazy selfish *******. They all the same! His loss you just keep doing what your doing!!

Karensplan said:
Ahh nessa sorry I'm waffling on and you obv wanting to have a rant! The thing about Ryan's da no matter what your always going to put Ryan's feelings first so even thou you want to say feck off ya **** your not going to for Ryan's sake! Hopefully daddy grows up and grows a pair! Lazy selfish *******. They all the same! His loss you just keep doing what your doing!!

It's just hard when Ryan adores him!! I wish I could tell him to **** off lol xx

Nessa - rant away all you want!!! There is nothing worse than you trying to put your son's feelings first and it being thrown back in your face. He obviously does not appreciate having his son and takes it for granted that he can have contact whenever suits his schedule instead of working around Ryan's little routine. He is being very selfish but what can you do about it. All you can do is be the best mommy that a boy could ever have and to give him a happy healthy life. He will know when he's all grown up who has been there for him through thick and thin, all the smiles and tears, and who tucked him in at night. You can't control his father's unhealthy attitude to parenting - all you can be is what you are obviously doing, being a great mommy. He will apreciate that when he's all grown and he will know what you have done and sacrificed for him and that you would do it again in a heartbeat xxxxx chin up girly, story of my life ;) xxxxx

Serha said:
Nessa - rant away all you want!!! There is nothing worse than you trying to put your son's feelings first and it being thrown back in your face. He obviously does not appreciate having his son and takes it for granted that he can have contact whenever suits his schedule instead of working around Ryan's little routine. He is being very selfish but what can you do about it. All you can do is be the best mommy that a boy could ever have and to give him a happy healthy life. He will know when he's all grown up who has been there for him through thick and thin, all the smiles and tears, and who tucked him in at night. You can't control his father's unhealthy attitude to parenting - all you can be is what you are obviously doing, being a great mommy. He will apreciate that when he's all grown and he will know what you have done and sacrificed for him and that you would do it again in a heartbeat xxxxx chin up girly, story of my life ;) xxxxx

Thankyou Hun, my hubby went through it with his dad as a child and he has said the same, one day Ryan will see him for who he really is. He also has 2 other children by 2 differant women who he hasn't seen for years and has no contact with so I'm not really surprised he is being like this but it just makes me so angry when my children are my world! I'm just so thankful that Ryan has my hubby in his life to do the boy things with and someone for him to look up to. xxx

It's like listening to the story of my life!!! I totally understand how you are feeling - the exact same situation here.... 3 children, 3 women, **** all contact!!! I recently moved from dublin to kerry to be with my amazing hub, who is the best daddy to my son, never mind that he's not the biological dad! As long as Ryan has your husbands love and support, he will be absolutely fine and he will appreciate the family upbringing that you have provided for him. Just had a look at your photos - what a beautiful family xxxxx

Serha said:
It's like listening to the story of my life!!! I totally understand how you are feeling - the exact same situation here.... 3 children, 3 women, **** all contact!!! I recently moved from dublin to kerry to be with my amazing hub, who is the best daddy to my son, never mind that he's not the biological dad! As long as Ryan has your husbands love and support, he will be absolutely fine and he will appreciate the family upbringing that you have provided for him. Just had a look at your photos - what a beautiful family xxxxx

That's unreal!! Should have their bloody meat and 2 veg chopped off me thinks!!
Thankyou about the photos got a few from this weekend of the kids I was going to put up before I got carried away with ranting lol
I will put them up now and end today on a good note! Xx

Gorgeous photos!!! Definitely go to bed on a good note - go kiss your babies and have a lovely stressfree nights sleep. Night hun xxx

Serha said:
Gorgeous photos!!! Definitely go to bed on a good note - go kiss your babies and have a lovely stressfree nights sleep. Night hun xxx

Thanks hun Nitey nite xx

nessa123 said:
Thankyou Hun, my hubby went through it with his dad as a child and he has said the same, one day Ryan will see him for who he really is. He also has 2 other children by 2 differant women who he hasn't seen for years and has no contact with so I'm not really surprised he is being like this but it just makes me so angry when my children are my world! I'm just so thankful that Ryan has my hubby in his life to do the boy things with and someone for him to look up to. xxx

So glad you have a lovely good hubby! At least he will be there for Ryan.

Lovely photos as always. although a bit concerned that the first one makes it look like you keep Ryan in a cage! ;)

What can I say about your ex? Nothing that would make it past the board censor! You are doing the best you can sweetie, and looking at your photos and what you say about your family, you are obviously doing a great job! xxx

Lovely photos! Sophie looks so much like you! xx

You are a great Mum and no-one should tell you otherwise, as for ex's, i can completely understand what you[re going thrugh, my dad is a recovering drug addict/alcoholic and i havent seen him for 4 years yet i'm planning on seeing him this christmas as he's very ill and i fear that if i don't see him and anything happens to him then i'll regret it for the rest of my life but luckily i discovered the kind of person he is for myself and it was really hard for my Mum to allow him to have contact with me and Alanna (my sis) knowing the kind of person he was but I think Ryan's happy with you and it's natural for him to adore his father, what little boy doesn't, but he'll find out the truth for himself when he's older, you're doing the right thing but not badmouthing his Dad in front of him etc xx

I hope you manage to let the stress go for a little while and have some time to relax and enjoy yourself :)

Morning Hun :0) gorgeous pics,kids look lovely as always :0)
Sorry to hear you've been going through it again with Ryan's Dad,like everyone has said you handle it right and when Ryan is older he will see it for himself though of course it isn't fair what you have to go through right now! Keep your chin up hun and don't let the evil ex get to you,it's his loss at the end of the day!

Back