ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Hello

Just a little post to say how inspiring I find your diary still : ) I have a daily read. In a non stalker ish way, obviously.

Out of all the diaries I read on here yours is one of the very few who I truly believe are going to do this. Sworn folk don't realise when they need to drop their food intake and increase exercise but you got it spot on.

Couch 25k is very good - I did it a few years ago and now run 4 miles four times a week - although I still want to die at the end of it

Anyway - keep going and I'll keep lurking

GretaGrip said:
Hello

Just a little post to say how inspiring I find your diary still : ) I have a daily read. In a non stalker ish way, obviously.

Out of all the diaries I read on here yours is one of the very few who I truly believe are going to do this. Sworn folk don't realise when they need to drop their food intake and increase exercise but you got it spot on.

Couch 25k is very good - I did it a few years ago and now run 4 miles four times a week - although I still want to die at the end of it

Anyway - keep going and I'll keep lurking

Hey there thankyou so much for reading my ramblings and I'm so pleased people are finding my diary inspiring.
I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I reach my goal. I'm determined and focused and learning to deal with little wobbles. Failure is not an option for me this time I've come too far now.
Really hoping to get into the 19's on Saturday, fingers crossed!! Xx

Food update for today
Wednesday 12th September
Week 18 day 5

Breakfast
Mini banana yazoo milkshake 3pp
Mini box shreddies no milk 4pp
Plum 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Batchelors deli pasta pot cheese and broccoli flavour 7pp
Quavers 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp

Dinner
Homemade bolognese sauce 7pp
Jacket potato 4pp
2 cheddar cheese squares 4pp

Mini pot Kelly's strawberry and cream ice cream 3pp

Snacks
Walkers cheese and onion Crisps 4pp
Coffee 2pp

43pp used

43/43 dailies used.

nessa123 said:
Food update for today
Wednesday 12th September
Week 18 day 5

Breakfast
Mini banana yazoo milkshake 3pp
Mini box shreddies no milk 4pp
Plum 0pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch
Batchelors deli pasta pot cheese and broccoli flavour 7pp
Quavers 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp

Dinner
Homemade bolognese sauce 7pp
Jacket potato 4pp
2 cheddar cheese squares 4pp

Mini pot Kelly's strawberry and cream ice cream 3pp

Snacks
Walkers cheese and onion Crisps 4pp
Coffee 2pp

43pp used

43/43 dailies used.

Looks good hun,hope you've enjoyed your day :0)

GretaGrip said:
I'm sure you will : )

I reached goal last week - 15 st 3 last year to 9 st 12.

It can be done and you'll do it

I stalked you back and checked out your pictures you are looking FAB. You must be so proud of yourself xx

heh heh

Yes, I'm chuffed to bits.. I did all sorts to get there... Personal trainer, low carb, calorie counting, cambridge diet... all worked in the end! The most effective is calorie counting/low carbing, have to say < although CD is fantastic for knocking weight off quickly >

I like WW in principle and i suppose it is calorie counting by any other name! Anything that keeps you in control and focussed is alright in my book though.

When I think back to last may when I was 15 stone 3, I remember knowing for sure that I WOULD be slim again... I just kind of 'knew it ' ... it is always pregnancy that makes me fat.. I was slim until I had my first child, lost the weight and then fell pregnant a second time and this time my love of cake meant I just couldn't get to grips with actually shedding the fat after i had him. And 6 long years later, I have finally done it.

I have every faith in you. You recognise what you need to do and you're really steady and focussed. That is all you need to do. I'd also recommend keeping targets nice and achievable. My dream when 15 stone odd was to see 12 stone 13 on the scales - and I was overjoyed the day I did. And then it was 11 stone 13 and so on and so forth.

God, what a ramble!

I'm sure you will : )

I reached goal last week - 15 st 3 last year to 9 st 12.

It can be done and you'll do it

Congratulations on getting to goal. It must be a great feeling!

Good news about the CSA finally sorting the money side of things out for you and Ryan. Food looks good - haven't made a bolognese sauce in a while, think I'll put it on the list for this week sometime.

GretaGrip said:
I might have a little peruse of you now Daisy : )

We got a lurker in the house!! LOL.
Thanks for all the advice hun xx

moonwatcher said:
Good news about the CSA finally sorting the money side of things out for you and Ryan. Food looks good - haven't made a bolognese sauce in a while, think I'll put it on the list for this week sometime.

Thanks hun. Xx

Jaly said:
Food looks great Ness! Hope it gets sorted so that Ryan gets the money he deserves soon! xx

Thanks Hun hope you are ok xx

Dubchick81 said:
When u say bolognese sauce - 7pp... Do u mean sauce with meat???
Food looks great. As usual ;) (as long as ur sauce had meat ha) x

Oh yes sauce with meat!! Lol xx

Back