ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Dubchick81 said:
Oh well that's OK then.. I was thinking "what the heck does she put in her sauce??!!" lol
Sounds like a yum day :)
xxx

Haha!! The whole 7PP is pretty much just for the mince!! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
PS.. Don't want to be nosey so feel free to tell me to mind my own business.. Has Ryan's Dad bothered calling him yet? x

Don't be silly ask away Hun.
But nope still heard nothing!! Tonight is meant to be a night that he speaks to him so we will see, I wont hold my breath though!! Xx

Haha!! The whole 7PP is pretty much just for the mince!! Xx
Yea its annoying how hi mince is isn't it? Turns me off having proper minced beef and its about the only red meat I do eat.. So its a shame.. Tho when am doing SF I do have it as its free..
I do like pork mince as a meat alternative tho.. Really cheap, really tasty, n more importantly, low on PP :)
I know you can get turkey or chicken mince too.. But I find that's quite expensive..

Don't be silly ask away Hun.
But nope still heard nothing!! Tonight is meant to be a night that he speaks to him so we will see, I wont hold my breath though!! Xx
Aww.. I hope for Ryan's sake he calls but part of wishes he'd feck off out of his life so he doesn't keep hurting him.. I hate the way men pop in n out of their kids lives to suit them.. Selfish b4st4rds.. The handful of a5seh0les give the rest of their species a bad name..

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its annoying how hi mince is isn't it? Turns me off having proper minced beef and its about the only red meat I do eat.. So its a shame.. Tho when am doing SF I do have it as its free..
I do like pork mince as a meat alternative tho.. Really cheap, really tasty, n more importantly, low on PP :)
I know you can get turkey or chicken mince too.. But I find that's quite expensive..

Aww.. I hope for Ryan's sake he calls but part of wishes he'd feck off out of his life so he doesn't keep hurting him.. I hate the way men pop in n out of their kids lives to suit them.. Selfish b4st4rds.. The handful of a5seh0les give the rest of their species a bad name..

I could of used lean mince to make it fewer points but it was alot more expensive and I always drain the fat off with boiling water anyway.

I'm kind of hoping he won't phone either lol. Ryan didn't even mention him last night which was good. Xxx

Are you ready for this....

Day 2 of C25K DONE!!! Xx

I could of used lean mince to make it fewer points but it was alot more expensive and I always drain the fat off with boiling water anyway.

I'm kind of hoping he won't phone either lol. Ryan didn't even mention him last night which was good. Xxx
It is ridiculous how they want us all to eat more healthily yet they raise the prices of the "good" food so we can't bloody afford it!! I do the same.. I fry it up in a dry pan (so it fries off its own juices) drain it, squish the fat off.. Fry it off again for a few mins in the same pan as before buts its been wiped dry, then I pour boiling water over it to rinse the excess fat/juices off it.. And put the pan back on the heat to sweat off the excess water.. And then I proceed with added sauce or what ever i'm doing with it.. So by the end its ex lean mince anyway.. lol

Oh that's good he's not mentioned him.. Tho in another you kinda think "is he hurting but doesn't want to show/say" Poor love.. But as I said yesterday, you can tell by his little eyes n smile in yer pix that he's one happy little lad so no need to worry about him :)

Are you ready for this....

Day 2 of C25K DONE!!! Xx
Well done Nessa.. That's excellent :)

Thanks ladies I'm buzzing from the adrenaline!! Bring on the 19's on Saturday lol xx

Hey Hun feeling much better today, I didn't sleep too great but had a phone call from the CSA they have finally issued him a warning letter and if he doesn't respond then they are going to take the money straight out of his wages so atleast Ryan will be getting the money he deserves. I've worked out since may he has under payed by £170 to each child that's £510!! In total! What a joke.

Hope you are ok? Thankyou again for your support last night xx

Hey girly,
Good jebus, thats a crazy amount!!! My son's dad lodges it into an account I set up for him that i'm hoping will see him through a bit of college - i put money in all the time just so its easier when he's older.
Started officially today!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!! I've my ticker set up now so it's all go :D
Going to do a bit on the treadmill later too but don't think i'll use the extra points - have a night out at the weekend so might have a few bevies ;) Great job on Day2 of C25K - well done you!!!!!
xxx

Serha said:
Hey girly,
Good jebus, thats a crazy amount!!! My son's dad lodges it into an account I set up for him that i'm hoping will see him through a bit of college - i put money in all the time just so its easier when he's older.
Started officially today!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!! I've my ticker set up now so it's all go :D
Going to do a bit on the treadmill later too but don't think i'll use the extra points - have a night out at the weekend so might have a few bevies ;) Great job on Day2 of C25K - well done you!!!!!
xxx

Your journey starts here Hun how exciting. It's all trial and error with the weekly points some people eat all of them and get their best losses where other people only eat a few. But they are there to be used so if you fancy a treat or a night out then use them and don't feel guilty as they are a part of the whole WW plan.
Thanks about C25K i feel very pleased with myself lol xxx

And so you should!!! Woop woop!!!

Just off to pick up Luke - will log on this evening again X

Hey girly,
xxx
Good luck on your journey :)

Good luck on your journey :)

Thanks a mill Dubchick - from another Dubchick ;)

You've lost a heap since you started - well done to you!!!

Haha the ex has text he has threaded me with the court?!
He doesn't bother with his son, lies makes excuses then has the check to threaten me with the court when I tell him to get lost!!
I just told him I shall look forward to hearing from his solicitor! As soon as he realises he has to pay for their time (presuming he actually bothers to go) he will out the door like a shot!!

bulldogdaisy said:
He has a cheek! Empty threats by the sounds of it as you say Hun! Hope you're ok though!

Yeah I'm fine I just told him I will look forward to receiving their letter. He is expecting me to be bricking it by now so that I will cave in. But I know it's just empty threats! He would of took the mother of his first child to court if that was the case!

Oh a brighter note FOOD. Just had ham egg chips and beans YUM
View attachment 63160

Haha the ex has text he has threaded me with the court?!
He doesn't bother with his son, lies makes excuses then has the check to threaten me with the court when I tell him to get lost!!
I just told him I shall look forward to hearing from his solicitor! As soon as he realises he has to pay for their time (presuming he actually bothers to go) he will out the door like a shot!!

The git!!! Don't mind him - he's obviously into playing games so leave him to it and don't rise to the challenge. I save and document all contact, just in case - the judge would see the severe lack of regularity and consistency and see that you are the mature and consistant parent.

On another note - you dinner looks amazing!!!!!

Back