ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Hey lady, Hope you had a great day! I'm set for my first WI tomorrow so fingers crossed....although after the weekend i'm not too hopefull ;)

Serha said:
Hey lady, Hope you had a great day! I'm set for my first WI tomorrow so fingers crossed....although after the weekend i'm not too hopefull ;)

You will be fine hun I'm sure. Xx

Well what a morning I got up at 5 and was rushing out the door at 7:20 clearly didn't manage my time well this morning lol

Jaly said:
Just popping in while I have a min to wish you all the best! Hope you're okay and having a good week, from a quick glimpse, food looks fab as always!

Thanks Hun xx

5am!!!!!! I am either coming to the end of my working day or firmly cwtched up in bed.. You must be exhausted, how do you do it??

Well what a morning I got up at 5 and was rushing out the door at 7:20 clearly didn't manage my time well this morning lol

LOL Sounds like me!!! Hope you have a lovely relaxing day :)

sharxx said:
5am!!!!!! I am either coming to the end of my working day or firmly cwtched up in bed.. You must be exhausted, how do you do it??

Lol it is hard work crawling out of bed so early but I always make sure I'm in bed by 10pm. Lie ins next week don't have to get up until 6am all week lol xxxx

Wow 6am!!!!!!! Haha I was lucky my son loved his bed when little, still does!!!!!!!! Lazy bugger. Another reason I guess I work nights hate getting up early, I am still cwtched in now. X

Wow 6am!!!!!!! Haha I was lucky my son loved his bed when little, still does!!!!!!!! Lazy bugger. Another reason I guess I work nights hate getting up early, I am still cwtched in now. X

Wish i was cwtched up in my bed.. But then I need to be in bed early too.. Hmm.. Maybe unemployment is the way for me.. lol

nessa123 said:
Lol it is hard work crawling out of bed so early but I always make sure I'm in bed by 10pm. Lie ins next week don't have to get up until 6am all week lol xxxx

Eek at the mad rush and early start.Hope you're having a good day :0)

Well it's a STS for me this week. I'm chuffed with that after the amount of picking I've done this week and the lack of exercise. I'm going to enjoy London then it's back on it 100% from Monday.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Xx

Glad you are pleased xxx hope you have a great time in London x (lucky thing) x I am up way to early waiting to take delivery of phone!! Hope it comes early so I can head back to bed, or I will be one moody nurse tonight x

nessa123 said:
Well it's a STS for me this week. I'm chuffed with that after the amount of picking I've done this week and the lack of exercise. I'm going to enjoy London then it's back on it 100% from Monday.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Xx

Well done and enjoy your weekend away :0) probably be a loss if you weighed in on Saturday ;0)

Thanks ladies. Finishing work at one and we are leaving just after 3! Yay. Xx

Back