ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Well it's a STS for me this week. I'm chuffed with that after the amount of picking I've done this week and the lack of exercise. I'm going to enjoy London then it's back on it 100% from Monday.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Xx

Well done to you lady, thats fantastic and definitely enjoy London - you can be an angel next week!!! Have the best time and hope you get to have a great time with your lovely lot and your night off :)

Last edited:
Dubchick81 said:
Oh half day.. Jealous.. The kids are going too aren't they?x

Yeah the kids are coming!! They don't know yet! We are grabbing Ryan from school and heading straight off! He is going to be so excited!! Sarah (mummy in-law) is taking Sophie tomorrow to go and see grandma (hubby's grandma, mummy in-laws mum) and we are taking Ryan on the tube and heading to hamleys and Harrods then we are going meet up with the others in the afternoon and meet hubby's newest cousin (yay baby snuggles!) then me and hubby are having an evening out Saturday night whilst Sarah babysits yay! Xx

nessa123 said:
Yeah the kids are coming!! They don't know yet! We are grabbing Ryan from school and heading straight off! He is going to be so excited!! Sarah (mummy in-law) is taking Sophie tomorrow to go and see grandma (hubby's grandma, mummy in-laws mum) and we are taking Ryan on the tube and heading to hamleys and Harrods then we are going meet up with the others in the afternoon and meet hubby's newest cousin (yay baby snuggles!) then me and hubby are having an evening out Saturday night whilst Sarah babysits yay! Xx

Sounds like a ideal weekend and a lovely surprise for the kiddies :0)

Aww.. Sounds like a great weekend planned.. Enjoy yer evening out :) x

I was having trouble posting (like daisy was yesterday) after the apple update of ios6 but just worked out if I press enter (to skip down a line) it then lets me post! How strange xx

nessa123 said:
I was having trouble posting (like daisy was yesterday) after the apple update of ios6 but just worked out if I press enter (to skip down a line) it then lets me post! How strange xx

Just tried this and it works..cheers..hope you're having a great time :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Just tried this and it works..cheers..hope you're having a great time :0)

Just arrived at the mother inlaws.

Crazy about having to miss the first line isn't it. Xx

Morning, have read the last half of your diary and wow you've done great, I saw your before and after pics aswell and has really inspired me to give ww another go ( I only did it for 1 week previously after a vlcd) but now know slow and steady really does win the race :) hope to see you around

Nyssa x

Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Pics look lovely as always!

Back