ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Welcome home! Delighted you had a great weekend! The photos are lovely :) x

Thanks everyone it was a really great weekend.
Loved seeing my mummy in-law and I was a bit teary having to leave her I so wish that she lived closer to us.
We took Ryan on the underground on Saturday he is train mad and he loved it! We went to Harrods and had a look around was lovely. Then we went to visit family and meet hubby's newest cousin he is soo cute!!
Me and hubby went out in the evening, only to gala bingo but it was nice to spend some time together. Over all had a fantastic weekend.

I have been a total pig over the weekend and I mean real pig!!! Chip shop chips, McDonald's, kebab, more chips, chocolate, massive baguette, doughnuts the list is endless LOL. Had a sneaky peek this morning and I'm about 4lb up oops so
back on track 100% from today gonna stay focus all week and if I still end up with a small gain then that's fine I know where I've gone wrong.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Wow sounds like a great weekend was had by all! That's brilliant Hun,glad you had such a great time,aw at being teary leaving ya mummy in law..deffo a Shame she doesn't live nearer to you.
That gain will come off soon enough,WW is about fitting in with our lives so a odd gain won't hurt as it soon goes once back on track :0)

Thanks everyone it was a really great weekend.
Loved seeing my mummy in-law and I was a bit teary having to leave her I so wish that she lived closer to us.
We took Ryan on the underground on Saturday he is train mad and he loved it! We went to Harrods and had a look around was lovely. Then we went to visit family and meet hubby's newest cousin he is soo cute!!
Me and hubby went out in the evening, only to gala bingo but it was nice to spend some time together. Over all had a fantastic weekend.

I have been a total pig over the weekend and I mean real pig!!! Chip shop chips, McDonald's, kebab, more chips, chocolate, massive baguette, doughnuts the list is endless LOL. Had a sneaky peek this morning and I'm about 4lb up oops so
back on track 100% from today gonna stay focus all week and if I still end up with a small gain then that's fine I know where I've gone wrong.

Hope everyone is ok xx
Glad you had a great weekend hunnie.. :)
Draw a line under the weekend. Get back on it and most importantly lash the water into you.. That defo won't be a real gain of 4lbs.. Mostly undigested food and no doubt some dehydration with the salt intake.. You can bring that gain right down by WI day :) xx

Thanks daisy and frances I feel so bloated today must be all that crappy food. Feels so nice munching away on the fruit again!! Xx

Thanks daisy and frances I feel so bloated today must be all that crappy food. Feels so nice munching away on the fruit again!! Xx
Its mad isn't it.. A few days off F&V and we crave it..
I remember last year after my hols I was dying for some home made veg soup.. I just needed the goodness of it.. :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I like the fact that our bodies crave to be healthy again,it shows how far we have come :0)

This is very true! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Its mad isn't it.. A few days off F&V and we crave it..
I remember last year after my hols I was dying for some home made veg soup.. I just needed the goodness of it.. :)

It feels good though as I know now I couldn't go back to that old lifestyle after a weekend of crap food I feel tired and bloated and sluggish almost a bit ill.
Roll on quiche and salad for lunch! Xxx

nessa123 said:
It feels good though as I know now I couldn't go back to that old lifestyle after a weekend of crap food I feel tired and bloated and sluggish almost a bit ill.
Roll on quiche and salad for lunch! Xxx

Yea crazy to think we lived like it every day and didn't think nothing of it!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea crazy to think we lived like it every day and didn't think nothing of it!

I know! The amount of take aways and just crap food in general I used to eat is terrible. But that's why I'm here and that's why I joined WW to make a change not just for me but for my family too. I want then brought up on the right foods. Xxx

nessa123 said:
I know! The amount of take aways and just crap food in general I used to eat is terrible. But that's why I'm here and that's why I joined WW to make a change not just for me but for my family too. I want then brought up on the right foods. Xxx

Yup and you are doing so well and are a inspiration for alot of people on here :0)

You're absolutely right girl - imagine that that's the rubbish we used to scoff down our throats and not a notion to stop!!!
Good on you for enjoying the weekend and welcome back to the health train - it's a much smoother ride :)
Quiche sounds amazing - might have to have one myself! xxx

Serha said:
You're absolutely right girl - imagine that that's the rubbish we used to scoff down our throats and not a notion to stop!!!
Good on you for enjoying the weekend and welcome back to the health train - it's a much smoother ride :)

Like that 'the health train and a smoother ride'!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yup and you are doing so well and are a inspiration for alot of people on here :0)

Thanks Hun xx

Serha said:

I get the WW individual crustless one its 7pp but sooo tasty straight from the oven!! Xx

*goes shopping* LOL

That's it - you have me sold! Just hope they have it in the shops here ;)

Serha said:
*goes shopping* LOL

That's it - you have me sold! Just hope they have it in the shops here ;)

Hope you can find them!

We have a coffee morning at work on Thursday in aid of McMillan lots of cakes and pizza for sale all day long! Also doing a raffle and other things! I'm donating some wine and also making a keylime pie and a raspberry and chocolate cheesecake for them to sell!! Xx

Back