ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Right I've been brave I've put mine and hubby's names down for my works Xmas do!! I've worked here 13 years and I've never gone!
Most of the factory workers go up to the local pub on the last day of work before Xmas and just get drunk lol and I do this every year (apart from when I was pregnant) but this year we are leaving for London on that day so I can't go but We have a works Xmas do mid December time which mainly office staff go to all the skinny office girls in their pretty frocks!! But my boss is going and another guy from my department too so I thought **** it!!
I'm so nervous already I have no idea what to wear! I guess if should be a dress but me in a dress???? Aurgh what have I done lol xx

nessa123 said:
Right I've been brave I've put mine and hubby's names down for my works Xmas do!! I've worked here 13 years and I've never gone!
Most of the factory workers go up to the local pub on the last day of work before Xmas and just get drunk lol and I do this every year (apart from when I was pregnant) but this year we are leaving for London on that day so I can't go but We have a works Xmas do mid December time which mainly office staff go to all the skinny office girls in their pretty frocks!! But my boss is going and another guy from my department too so I thought **** it!!
I'm so nervous already I have no idea what to wear! I guess if should be a dress but me in a dress???? Aurgh what have I done lol xx

Well done for going for it ,good on you and I think you would look pretty in a dress,don't knock yourself Hun..

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done for going for it ,good on you and I think you would look pretty in a dress,don't knock yourself Hun..

Thanks Hun ive had a quick look at my catalogue online at their dresses. Found a few I like the look of I have no idea what is "in" at the moment or what would suit me so anyone's opinion is much appreciated. This is all new to me i normally just have to pick whatever fits regardless of how it looks lol totally out of my depth.
Sorry if the pics are a bit blurry its because I'm using my phone.

View attachment 64188
View attachment 64187
View attachment 64189
View attachment 64190
View attachment 64191

My Favs are the first and last ones xx

bulldogdaisy said:
I love the first one,the gold on it will look great for Christmas. :0)

See that's what I was thinking with matching gold shoes/bag xx

Thanks Hun ive had a quick look at my catalogue online at their dresses. Found a few I like the look of I have no idea what is "in" at the moment or what would suit me so anyone's opinion is much appreciated. This is all new to me i normally just have to pick whatever fits regardless of how it looks lol totally out of my depth.
Sorry if the pics are a bit blurry its because I'm using my phone.

View attachment 64188
View attachment 64187
View attachment 64189
View attachment 64190
View attachment 64191

LOVE numbers 1, 4 & 5...

See that's what I was thinking with matching gold shoes/bag xx
I was informed last night you never match your bag with shoes if you're wearing "statement shoes" which Gold would be.. So gold shoes, black bag.. Perfecto :)
And then the dress can be your Christmas Day clothes with thick black tights n dolly shoes to dress it down? :D

Dubchick81 said:
I was informed last night you never match your bag with shoes if you're wearing "statement shoes" which Gold would be.. So gold shoes, black bag.. Perfecto :)
And then the dress can be your Christmas Day clothes with thick black tights n dolly shoes to dress it down? :D

Ok Gok ;0)

Dubchick81 said:

Brilliant thankyou!! I will remember that.

Thanks to you and daisy for your help I'm gonna go with dress 1!

Next problem, shoes lol I've never worn proper heels! Always kitten or wedge whenever I've tried them on before I'm either falling over or walking like I have bricks attatched to my feet, hardly the elligant lady look!! Xx

I love love love number 5 Hun tights heels and silver necklace bracelet etc would look amazing with an updo!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

nessa123 said:
Brilliant thankyou!! I will remember that.

Thanks to you and daisy for your help I'm gonna go with dress 1!

Next problem, shoes lol I've never worn proper heels! Always kitten or wedge whenever I've tried them on before I'm either falling over or walking like I have bricks attatched to my feet, hardly the elligant lady look!! Xx

Wear what's comfortable is my motto..haha..I wore boots with killer heels out a couple of NYE ago..had to cling onto the OH most of the time..I'd rather be dancing ;0)

charlie's~mummy said:
I love love love number 5 Hun tights heels and silver necklace bracelet etc would look amazing with an updo!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun, see I like number 5 too!! I will order both and see which looks best on!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Wear what comfortable is my motto..haha..I wore boots with killer heels out a couple of NYE ago..had to cling onto the OH most of the time..I'd rather be dancing ;0)

That sounds bad lol..meant I like to have a boogie..no offence to the OH lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Wear what comfortable is my motto..haha..I wore boots with killer heels out a couple of NYE ago..had to cling onto the OH most of the time..I'd rather be dancing ;0)

Lol see this would be me!!! I guess I need to shop around and try and find the right balance of comfortable and sexy!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
That sounds bad lol..meant I like to have a boogie..no offence to the OH lol

HAHA I knew what you meant!! Xx

nessa123 said:
Lol see this would be me!!! I guess I need to shop around and try and find the right balance of comfortable and sexy!! Xx

Yup...as you want to enjoy the night as well and not worry bout falling over..am sure you will look great whatever you decide ;0)

Back