ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Well done on ur losses nessa. Subscribing :)

Anahita_x said:
Well done on ur losses nessa. Subscribing :)

Thankyou and welcome xx

nessa123 said:
I know what you mean the list of people to buy for gets bigger every year as the family grows and sometimes I think I really should cut it down.
We are off to London for Xmas!! My mother in-laws twin brother is coming over from Australia so we have their joint 50th party and Xmas up there. Having a massive family Xmas dinner (hubby's mum is one of 7 plus kids and grandma!!) my parents have said they might even come up for a few days so I'm really looking forward to it. Me hubs and kids are staying in Chichester at the mother in-laws mobile home which will be nice to have our own space and be like a holiday. We will travel to London for the party and for Xmas day and then family will come to us as its an hour and a half drive so we don't want to be going back and forth everyday. I'm very excited about it just worried about the money side of things really but we have a cc that will be paid off by then for emergencies and I get a Xmas bonus at work and I'm hoping to have all Xmas presents bought and wrapped by the start of December fingers crossed lol. Xxx

Sounds like a amazing Christmas for you all and exciting about the birthday party,Thats nice that you get your own little break as well,makes it all alot less stressful!
I reckon as you've started now it won't seem as bad money wise as its spread out plus the bonus will come in handy and the cc just incase :0)

Dubchick81 said:
I'm the very same.. I hate Christmas.. I know its awful and its a time full of cheer n all that jazz.. But it never realy was in our house.. not once Santa was no around anyway...
That sounds real sob story.. It wasn't a horrible time or anything.. Just wasn't what it should/could have been..

Sounds very stressful but great fun..

Yea I've always had good times growing up with Christmas in fact I'd have two a year lol as one with my mum and Dad and one with my real Dad and sisters plus having the kids I've always made a effort,I just think its alot of stress for one day and it puts pressure on lots of families (sorry to whinge on your diary and your Christmas does sound lovely Nessa)

It sounds like a lovely Christmas. We always stay at home and I sometimes wonder about going away, but I like the slobbing in front of the TV with the chocs! We went camping in Chichester a few years ago.

Thanks everyone about my Xmas, I'm really looking forward to it xxx

sharxx said:
It sounds the best!!!!

I am working nights Christmas Eve!!!!! Not had a Xmas off in 15 years x

Oh no that sucks!!

Hubby is back on nights now so that only means one thing. Pictures of Sophie asleep lol
View attachment 64167

Food update for yesterday
Tuesday 25th September 2012
Week 20 day 4

Breakfast
Mini box honey loops no milk 3pp
Banana 0pp
Orange 0pp
Grapes 0pp

Lunch
Tin big soup minted lamb hotpot 6pp

Dinner
Noodles 6pp
Chicken 6pp
Mushrooms 0pp
Satay sauce 5pp

Mini pot Kelly's ice cream 3pp
Kitkat 3pp

Snacks
Quavers 2pp
Twirl 6pp
Coffee 3pp

43pp used

43/43 dailies. 0 weeklies remain

sharxx said:
What satay sauce do you use x food looks stunning xxx

Thanks Hun its the Amoy roasted peanut satay one in a small black pouch it's 99p And you can get it from most supermarkets. It's so tasty xx

Jaly said:
Food looks fab and your Christmas sounds amazing too! I'm so jealous! :p

Thanks Hun xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw so cute bless her :0)

Thanks about the satay and Sophie. Xx

Back