ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

nyssa88 said:
Ohh love the look of the mini ciabatta, how many pp was it? X

7pp and worth every point!! Xx

The morrisons nume range has the PP value on the back of its packaging! Xx

Food update for yesterday
Monday 24th September 2012
Week 20 (where the hell has the time gone?)
Day 3

Breakfast
Orange 0pp
Mini box Frosties no milk 3pp
Grapes 0pp

Lunch
WW quiche 7pp
Micro chips 4pp
Salad 0pp
Coleslaw 3pp
Mayo 2pp

Dinner
WW select meal piri piri chicken 8pp
Nume garlic ciabatta 7pp

Mini pot Kelly's strawberry ice cream 3pp
Kitkat 3pp

Coffee 2pp

42/43 dailies used 0 weeklies remaining

Think I may just steal yesterday's entire menu!!! It looks amazing. Wish I had a morrisons close!!!! It's a 45 min drive. And have to pass 1 sainsburys 2 tescos and an asda to get there!!!!

sharxx said:
Think I may just steal yesterday's entire menu!!! It looks amazing. Wish I had a morrisons close!!!! It's a 45 min drive. And have to pass 1 sainsburys 2 tescos and an asda to get there!!!!

I know what you mean,I live in the sticks so all main shops are abit of a drive but we do go passed Tescos to Morrisons now as we prefer shopping there!

sharxx said:
Think I may have to make the effort the food looks lush xx I so want garlic ciabatta now!!!! Xx

I love the way the nume range has the PP value on the back as does the eat smart range (I think nume is taking over from eat smart but in store it's half and half at the moment) xx

Jaly said:
Food looks fab :) The Tesco 'light choices' range and Sainsburys 'be good to yourself' products also have the pp values on the back of them btw! ^^

Good to know thanks chick xx

Finally starting the Xmas shopping online!! I'm getting a bit worried as we are away for Xmas time this year (a week and a half) and its my mother in-laws 50th party so lots to save for before I even get started on presents!! So I'm making a start now! Time is going so fast and it will be here before I know it!! Xx

nessa123 said:
Finally starting the Xmas shopping online!! I'm getting a bit worried as we are away for Xmas time this year (a week and a half) and its my mother in-laws 50th party so lots to save for before I even get started on presents!! So I'm making a start now! Time is going so fast and it will be here before I know it!! Xx

Oh your making me excited about Christmas!! Need to start soon myself!

nessa123 said:

Good idea to plan ahead,I always do..I shorten my list each year as its just gets crazy plus I've always been abit bah humbug when it comes to Christmas(disgraceful I know) lol
Where you off to ?

bulldogdaisy said:
Good idea to plan ahead,I always do..I shorten my list each year as its just gets crazy plus I've always been abit bah humbug when it comes to Christmas(disgraceful I know) lol
Where you off to ?

I know what you mean the list of people to buy for gets bigger every year as the family grows and sometimes I think I really should cut it down.
We are off to London for Xmas!! My mother in-laws twin brother is coming over from Australia so we have their joint 50th party and Xmas up there. Having a massive family Xmas dinner (hubby's mum is one of 7 plus kids and grandma!!) my parents have said they might even come up for a few days so I'm really looking forward to it. Me hubs and kids are staying in Chichester at the mother in-laws mobile home which will be nice to have our own space and be like a holiday. We will travel to London for the party and for Xmas day and then family will come to us as its an hour and a half drive so we don't want to be going back and forth everyday. I'm very excited about it just worried about the money side of things really but we have a cc that will be paid off by then for emergencies and I get a Xmas bonus at work and I'm hoping to have all Xmas presents bought and wrapped by the start of December fingers crossed lol. Xxx

Where you off to ?
I'm the very same.. I hate Christmas.. I know its awful and its a time full of cheer n all that jazz.. But it never realy was in our house.. not once Santa was no around anyway...
That sounds real sob story.. It wasn't a horrible time or anything.. Just wasn't what it should/could have been..
I know what you mean the list of people to buy for gets bigger every year as the family grows and sometimes I think I really should cut it down.
We are off to London for Xmas!! My mother in-laws twin brother is coming over from Australia so we have their joint 50th party and Xmas up there. Having a massive family Xmas dinner (hubby's mum is one of 7 plus kids and grandma!!) my parents have said they might even come up for a few days so I'm really looking forward to it. Me hubs and kids are staying in Chichester at the mother in-laws mobile home which will be nice to have our own space and be like a holiday. We will travel to London for the party and for Xmas day and then family will come to us as its an hour and a half drive so we don't want to be going back and forth everyday. I'm very excited about it just worried about the money side of things really but we have a cc that will be paid off by then for emergencies and I get a Xmas bonus at work and I'm hoping to have all Xmas presents bought and wrapped by the start of December fingers crossed lol. Xxx
Sounds very stressful but great fun..

Back