Official weekly weigh in.

Good luck everyone if you're weighing today!

-600gr for me which is not bad. Another 900gr to go.

well done losers
-2lb for me

well done losers x

Well done losers and especially LAURA!!

I sort of STS with a bit of an upwards trend (400gr). I definitely still need to stick with Conso till then end of the month before even thinking about moving on!

You're getting there, Laura! You'll soon be back to where you want to be.

Great loss, scrumper!

Anja - That could be just the swings and roundabout effect - you're still well under your target weight and are doing so well. Don't blame you for sticking on Conso for a while longer, though, as I'm already terrified when I think about eventually moving onto Stab.

Well done everyone. another 3lb off for me this week, a massive 1.75 of that was this morning from yesterdays weight, very chuffed with that & it brings my loss to over 2 st now :)

well done to see everyone still on the diet and losing. I have been eating basically whatever whenever for the past 5 weeks (and have not had ANY oatbran) and have put on 2 kilos. Im not really worried as i intend to join a gym with a creche in the next couple of weeks and hope to tone up then. Maybe doing my strict PP day next week might work :)

well done Em great when you start counting stones

Fantastic news! Well, done, Emma!

I've put on 1lb this week. Am still 2lbs under my target weight, but it's a horrible feeling seeing the pointer on the scales move up a notch. I do hope that this is just swings and roundabouts and not something that will happen every week!

I'm sure it'll be fine dukandebut, like you say you're still under and there are loads of factors that mean it will fluctuate slightly. Stay cool and see how you get on next week :)

-2 for me this week - hooray!

Thanks for all the support and encouragement - couldn't have stuck with it without you. x

Hay Mouse!!!!!! A break in the plateau!! Well done.

Xx

Gosh Kids! Amazing indeed!

4lbs off for me since Monday! I prefer Friday weigh ins :D (ok won't expect that much again but helps balance Monday's bad one!).
Note to self: this weekend DRINK MORE H2O!

Well done Sue, it takes much MUCH longer to lose my ill-gotten gains!

And Jo, practically a lb a day which is loads. Bet you're buzzing this morning!

Well done to everyone else, Manda especially, who'd been stalling. Great that Atkins is working!

As for me, - 600 gr which is great, although I suspect most of it came off last week (I exercised enough for a bigger loss but had water retention) as this week I've been tied to the house and hovering around a poxy child to make sure he doesn't scratch so little in the way of exercise for me - will be remedied though. I'm more excited about the fact that it would seem I can get away without doing a PP day:eek:. 300 gr to go before stabilisation - should be doable in 10 days!

Good luck to all those weighing in today, and sorry, I appear to have rambled on again:eek:.

Back