Official weekly weigh in.

well done all and Jo seeeeeee your back on it hun I reckon the 1 lb loss last week was to stabilise your weight loss the week before .

Well I have triple checked my loss this week and ive lost 5lb shocked

Wow everyone - outstanding!! Good to see January enthusiasm spurning everyone on.

STS for me (-200gr) - Phew:eek:

Fantastic results everyone - well done indeed. Great to see a positive week for everyone, hope we're all feeling in the right frame of mind to keep it going over the weekend!

Well done Robin! Nearly there!

And Scrumps! That's amazing!! 5lbs at this stage of the game! Fabulous! You now weigh what a lot of us have as our target... and you are but a mere 8lbs from yours...

And Anja, what to say. Total and utter credit to you because STS (or even -200g) in Conso/Stab is always an achievement, and you seem to be eating some nice things too, yet always reining back.

It's true that I'm buzzing today... Monday's bad weigh in broke my ketosis bubbbbble... but, despite the horrendous work load at the moment, I'm SMILING!

Last edited:
well done everyone thats great!!!!!!! And yes i am totally amazed that i could be so bad (not eating bran and everything) for 5 weeks and two days of pp and its back to normal

A loss of 2.25 lb for me this week, but it only gives me a net loss of 1.75 due to my transgressions last weekend. Will definitely be behaving this weekend!

well done emm and dd

300g up for me - but I've a clean Dukan conscience so not bothered! (well you know what I mean!)

yep im up 1lb too only had some biscuits totm looming so not going to stamp my feet too hard !!!!

Good morning everyone,

Well done Jo! And you *know* that's gonna come off soon when you least expect it! Just don't step on the scales on Monday, however strict you've been... unless you know you can deal with the potential disappointment...

Very strange the Monday thing - happens to me too but there's absolutely no surprise there!

As for me STS this week again, phew, despite a Monday night where I just *had to* eat about 6 chocolates (thanks to DH leaving the ones he doesn't like lying around :eek:), that was pure comfort-dealing-with-disappointment eating (perfect holiday cottage booking feel through)... and not being overly restrained on the weekend snacks front (two a day)

Ok, so I now officially declare myself in STAB, I'm still a little under my official weight target too...

Anja that's great news, really!

It's a 1lb gain this week for me but that's okay as I havent been 100%. Still focused and going to try for a STS or loose that 1 lb by next thursday, whilst on school camp.

ps. i always forget to post here?!

I'm such a hypocrite to say this, I know (remember my panicking over a 1lb gain?), but that surely must be a swings and roundabouts gain, Jo. You've been good and I'm sure that gain will disappear as mysteriously as it came.

Well done once again, Anja!

Big surprise for me this morning. Since I'm having my gala tonight and didn't fancy my usual Saturday weigh in straight afterwards, I thought I'd do it a day early, today, instead.

Bizarrely, I'm down 3lbs this week. However, I believe that must be down to a combination of the end of my TOTM and because yesterday was my PP day. I fully expect to gain some weight back on my next weigh in, so am not unduly worried.

Well done all (even for the very slight gains because they are so small). Anja, how are you feeling being officially on stab?

63.1 on the scales this morning so down 700 gr, no gala meals consumed though and 2 PV. Will only do 1 PV on Thursday and see how next week goes.

DD - maybe you need to increase something or move onto an extra portion of carbs? I know both Anja and I did (but remember that you don't like fruit which is what I - very happily - increased).

DD... yes I hesitate to applaud your loss because, in Conso, you shouldn't be and your BMI is now looking rather low... perhaps you could try increasing something?

Robin... EXCELLENT! You knuckled down, got rid of the small Christmas excess, and it's gone. Now onto Stab...?

Anja... I particularly enjoy reading about your STS's as you do eat some yummy food, and then rein in. Well done to you!

Scrumps... at least you got some biscuits down ya! hihi! Now onto straight and narrow yes?

Bren... 1lb gain off Dukan is excellent!

0.2lb gain this week :( was on track for 2lb loss and then managed to regain over a few days - cutting back on the bars, gotta up my water intake as that's been falling over past few working days...need to figure out a way to increase my water intake while working and also sneak a few morsels into my mouth occasionally during a shift :) xxx

"become a smoker". They get smoke breaks 5 min walk from hospital... there you can eat!

I don't think that would go down too well - I'm training in smoking cessation ;) and again nobody smokes in my dept. ;)........great idea though - any others? xx

I honestly think this is only a temporary loss because I weighed myself after my PP day. The other weeks have been pretty stable. I'll carry on as before for now, but will look to increase something if it continues. Obviously, I don't want to keep losing weight. Let's see what happens at my next weigh in a week on Saturday.

I feel as though I'm eating plenty and aren't feeling particularly hungry. I'm even managing to eat very close to the full carb quota - which is a huge plate of pasta.

Must admit that I definitely wouldn't object to adding more food, if necessary! ;-)

Laura - You're right about me not liking fruit, but I may consider slightly increasing my daily bread ration weight instead if I need to take steps to stabilise.

Back