Official weekly weigh in.

sts here not suprised ....going to hae a good week this coming week see if anything shifts

Well done everyone - STS for me too - yay :)

I've STS this week. However, I'm mildly concerned that this might equate to an actual loss in real terms as I weighed myself last week the morning after a PP day (where I would have expected the loss to be mainly water) - but this morning's weigh in was after a normal PV day.

Looks as if I will need to experiment by increasing what I eat a little.

Well done everyone!

3/4 lb off this week for me - feels minuscule after the last few weeks, but at least the numbers are still smaller. I knew the loss would slow down eventually, and as of this morning I now have just one stone to go, so I'll be looking carefully at what I'm eating this week to try and avoid a plateau.

Well done everyone!

3/4 lb off this week for me - feels minuscule after the last few weeks, but at least the numbers are still smaller. I knew the loss would slow down eventually, and as of this morning I now have just one stone to go, so I'll be looking carefully at what I'm eating this week to try and avoid a plateau.

Don't worry, Emma - it's still a loss and you're doing well. Besides, I remember having the occasional week where I either STS or lost only 1lb.

You seem to be pretty careful in any case about what you eat. Maybe you could try and up the exercise level if you end up being stuck for a while, though, if poss?

Will do, been pretty good with the gym this year - been at least twice a week. Would be nice if the weather wasn't so awful and we could get out for walks, but I think it will remain pretty grim for another couple of months yet, sigh!

(beautiful weather here :D :D)

-1 for me

JAY to minus 1 Mousey... :D Well done!

Excellent Fractal. Weigh in day is whichever day you like!

I asked you on some thread or other about the goji berries. Googling them here, I read some disturbing articles about them if one goes for the less expensive variety (because they certainly are expensive if one opts for the "no radiation" ones!!!!!)... or did I misread something? Where do you get yours from please?

(oh and do you have a diary?)

Re goji: I bought them in a health food store; will have to check the brand next time, but it was a reputable (if one can count on reputation these days) supplier.
To be honest, I could live perfectly well without them. I just hate throwing things away *blush*, and yeah, they are by no means cheap but you only use 25 berries a day, so even 50 gr will go a long way. You could just save them for occasional use in your muffins for a really fruity/crunchy taste.

No diary yet, will do!

It's just that given that most people complain at the cost of the Dukan diet, it's pretty irresponsible of him to recommend berries which I saw priced very highly, if cheap ones are available and they've been "nuked"! aaaah!

Yes please open a diary! You have a lot to teach us! (yes yes!!)

1.5lb down for me (which of course I'm pleased with... but was same yesterday BEFORE errrr blocked transit "unblocked"! so a bit miffed it didn't cause ANY weight loss after PP too!)...

Still, slowly but surely, and no food slip ups and walking daily (thanks to no rain) so I'm pleased with that!

Well done everyone!

62.8 here, think that's 500 gr down. So, don't think the PP day was needed after all. I'm sure it will go back on next week as won't do PP day! If I hadn't weighed myself I wouldn't have noticed though so I suppose fluctuations are par for the course for everyone in real life too!

Good luck all!

1lb down here better than an sts

Back