+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Tonight's dinner was cottage pie! I haven't made it in at least 10 years so it was lovely to enjoy it again. DH loved it too :D

b58a08b8.jpg

Your curry looks amazing gonnabesmall! I made a lovely hearty stir fry tonight! Made with mangetout, spinach, red peppers, beansprouts, onions, garlic, ginger, chillies, spring onions, chicken, prawns and eggs. Made the most delicious and simplest stirfry sauce ever!!! Measure 1/2 a cup of light soy sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce and 2 tsp sugar/splenda. Simmer until reduced and thickened. When you've stir fried everything else, pour over the sauce and stir well. AMAZING!

c84d37f5.jpg

3b50f1bd.jpg

Hope these are in the right place :D

MiniQuiches.jpg

I just wanted to say thanks so much for this recipe! I just made mine following the info above using the 6 eggs and 1 pot of quark and beat it with a mixer. Then on the side I added some chicken breast thinly sliced (left over from the other day), refried beans, peas, mushrooms and peppers and added some chilli and cumin powder. Let me tell you these are so TASTY!!!
Will definately be making these more often!

Dinner tonight was a delicious egg curry, all free on green and EE served with steamed carrots and roast cumin cauliflower :D

f1bdbac1.jpg

44afbb1b.jpg

Thanks Britmum, it was! I put the recipe in the recipe section :D

Back