+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

I just wanted to say thanks so much for this recipe! I just made mine following the info above using the 6 eggs and 1 pot of quark and beat it with a mixer. Then on the side I added some chicken breast thinly sliced (left over from the other day), refried beans, peas, mushrooms and peppers and added some chilli and cumin powder. Let me tell you these are so TASTY!!! Will definately be making these more often!

I agree!! I made these for my SW tasting class last monday and everyone was very impressed!!

xx

Click link for recipe

18348_1350751690877_1293924117_31040917_3250357_n.jpg

Slimming World Beef Goulash With Tagliatelle (good for slow cookers)

Looks amazing! I'm definitely making this one this week!

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]This is the winning Low Low recipe on the SW website, Farmers Breakfast. I chnaged it slightly (I added spring onion, and cooked it in the oven after frying all the ingredients). Was very very tasty!

silverman uk - i cant seem to see any of the links

I'm afraid I have broken the rules of the forum by giving links that are to my notes on my facebook (I didnt realise).

I have had a problem posting recipes in the recipe section, but admin are very kindly trying to help me sort the problem out. So hopefully you will see the recipes in there soon!:D

Edited to add: The problem has now been fixed and all the recipes are now in the SW recipe section or SW winter warmers as stated under the photos!

Happy eating!

Thanks to admin who were very patient with my impatience an helped me work out why they wouldn't post :) *big hugs*

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]This is the winning Low Low recipe on the SW website, Farmers Breakfast. I chnaged it slightly (I added spring onion, and cooked it in the oven after frying all the ingredients). Was very very tasty!

Nom nom nom that looks lushy! *pats belly* :)

We did the very same thing tonight funny enough, we decided to follow the recipe in this Months mag for Beef stroganoff (which I forgot to take a photo off) and it was delicious and totally sin free and, we were like nom nom nom. My cupboard is full to overflowing of herbs and spices and other lovely cooking condiments and now i have fresh herbs growing on my windowsill in my kitchen. I am really enjoying it. I seem to be eating more as well, but definitely healthier. I am really enjoying cooking from scratch! :)

mmmm that looks lovely Honeyoc. I absolutely love artichokes. Must get a couple next time I pop to the local produce store, as they dont seem to have them at the supermarket.

I love the leaves, and then scoop out the heart, yummy!!! lol

Back