Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Well.... I can honestly say I will be glad when next Saturday is over. I'm doing my first aid today and next Saturday and doing five days a week at work. And I am exhausted, I have woken up in a grumpy mood so not entirely sure what kind of result im going to get from my course lol..

we are also out tonight I think for my father in laws birthday...
I have no idea where we are going... I just could do with going home after this and crawling into bed.

I got totm on Thursday and I've been really heavy this month. Sore boobs and really grumpy lol.. One of those months you really wish you had mens bits rather than lady ones!!!

sleep??

Hope you are feeling a bit better today..

Men wouldn't survive if they had to go through the monthlies x

No they wouldn't Hun...

Feeling a little better..... But still really heavy!!!

I love lazy Sundays!!!!

Got through day one of the first aid cert... Just need to get through next weeks one (and hopefully pass!!!!!)

100% day so far.. Currently having a nice cuppa of tea pigs red berries.. Very flavoursome!!!

I wonder what the next week will install on me.....

Ahhhh the weekly routine...

school drop,off done!! Horrendous Traffic, (in which I hate!!!) now waiting in costa coffee, (my new best friend lol) waiting for 10:30am when tumble tots starts. Where the little boy I look after is going to trial it this week,and next week.

tomorrow he is trialling gymboree. So will see which one he likes more..(or be it the case which one I like more!!!!) lol

its really cold out there today, and wet!! And because my boss borrowed my buggy over the weekend ( they had to leave their buggy in Cornwall a couple of weeks ago because the dad brought the wrong car down to pick them up and it didn't fit in so they are having it couriered up.) and of course I have forgotten that the buggy isn't in my car, so I hope that there isn't far to walk from the car park to tumble tots, because I'm going to get drenched and a sore back carrying a 18month old.

chilled out rest of the day though hopefully. Without any problems and hopefully some relief on the traffic for the school,run back.

Its going ok... Last week wasn't great with meals out, but still somehow managed a 2lb loss.

Today we are having a change of scenery and we are at starbucks... Gus is hoovering some pancakes and i am enjoying my lovely hot drink.. Its blooming freezing outside!!!

winter is definately upon us, and i need a coat!!!!

nothing currently fits me, its either huge (and i have not got rid of it yet) or is small from when i was skinnier, so this,morning before we trial Gymboree. IM on a coat hunt... Ive got next, bhs andnew look to try......

wish me luck.

Well i got no where on the coat hunting...mehhhhh

Bahhhh day two of the first aid cert..

had a good day yesterday..

just want the scales to move a little more!!!

Well last week i lost half a pound (but 1lb as im not counting the halves!!! ) so that was my own fault really!!!

Oooohhhhh yay!!! IM in the 13s again... Super happy about that!!

IM going to give it my best, but its a race weekend!!! Booooooo

Right all ready and geared up for the race weekend this weekend. This is going to be a challenge. But on a plus side. I am looking forward to it being the last one of the year and we will get some normality back in this house.

Back