Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, absolutely knackered.. off to bed.

food for today:

B - oatsosimple (3)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham, pease pudding (2) 2 satsumas (0.5) chocolate cake (7) marks and spencer reduced fat honey roast ham crisps (4)
T - quorn stir fry (8) - noodles ended up being 3.5 and used 2 sachets of sauce for entire recipe.

total: 27.5 points.. probs about right cause of the cake.. but its over and done with now :) x

Hi Rach! Just wanted to say hello. So glad to see you still going strong....well done :D xx

Hope you sleep well :)

dID I hear chocolate cake???? No it's only my first week, trying to be good for a little longer.

LOL
x

Morning Rach
Just stopping by to say hello.
Hope you are ok.
Have a great weekend x

Hey my lovely. *hugs* sorry school is stressful as long as there are a few goodies it's worth doing like you say. :D. You are doing really well though as it's bound to be hard to begin with. I hope you get a chance for a nice restful weekend. Take care my dear. xxx

cheers everyone - just sat watching Corrie then I think I might be heading straight to bed - I am absolutely KNACKERED!

catch everyone tomorrow!

love xxx

morning everyone :) think i have successfully caught up with most people!

last night went a bit pear shaped points wise - chocolate, crisps and lots of cottage cheese.. oops :p

going to be good today and tomorrow and stick to my points and hopefully that'll be me with a pound or two back off by monday night :)

B - ww strawberry fromage frais (0.5) 4 ryvita (2) 45g philadelphia light (1.5) sliced tomato (0)
L - batchelors l.f. chicken soup (2) jacket potato (2.5) 1/2tin beans (3)
T - prawn chop suey (3) 1/2 portion boiled rice (3)
S - 2 clementines (1) tin tuna (2) lettuce, tomato, spring onion (0)

Glad to see someone else went pear shaped last night rach! that was me with a big fat chinese & lots of cake & ice cream!:eek:
Have a great weekend xxxxx

Have to treat yourself intermittently and you had a pretty stressful week! I hope you chill out this evening (with some Strictly?) and have a lovely Sunday. Thanks for dropping by my diary. xx

Hi Rachel,

Hope your Saturday was lovely and pointful!

when's your WI day?

Bren
X

Hello gorgeous, hope you're having a fab weekend - got email notification that you added girls which is fine but am sure they will add you when they log in next (cesca not got hers up and running yet - I need to tweak the privacy settings). Was lovely chatting to you the other night - sorry had to dash off :sigh: Will try to ring you one evening next week. Take care xxx

Morning Rach
Hope you are having a good weekend x

Glad to see someone else went pear shaped last night rach! that was me with a big fat chinese & lots of cake & ice cream!:eek:
Have a great weekend xxxxx

cheers Charly :) x

I've gone a bit pear shaped today but we can get back to it chickedee!

Hope you are having a lovely Saturday

xx

was working but had a good'un cheers babe :) x

Have to treat yourself intermittently and you had a pretty stressful week! I hope you chill out this evening (with some Strictly?) and have a lovely Sunday. Thanks for dropping by my diary. xx

nah, miss Strictly cause of work.. not seen a single one :cry:will catch up sometime i'm sure though! :D

Hope u had a good day, sometimes it's good to have a pear shapped day, it's good for the soul x

love that, pear shaped days are good for the soul.. think i'm going to add that to my signature :D

Hi Rachel,

Hope your Saturday was lovely and pointful!

when's your WI day?

Bren
X

WI is tomorrow night. going to try really hard to stay on points today! :)

Hello gorgeous, hope you're having a fab weekend - got email notification that you added girls which is fine but am sure they will add you when they log in next (cesca not got hers up and running yet - I need to tweak the privacy settings). Was lovely chatting to you the other night - sorry had to dash off :sigh: Will try to ring you one evening next week. Take care xxx

dont worry, I will police their accounts for you :D Aunty Rach won't tolerate any untoward behaviour! :) love you! xxx

Morning Rach
Hope you are having a good weekend x

cheers Fitz *mwah* :)

good morning all :D

quick dash in - work in 45 mins and im supposed to leave now but not dressed yet :p

B - ww strawberry fromage frais (0.5) 2 slices basics wholemeal bread (2) tomatoes (0)
L - chicken and broccoli pie (4.5) carrots, cauli, broccoli (0)
T - lasagne - not sure on the pasta / white sauce yet but 1/2 the mince mixture will be 2.5 as its a pack of quorn mince, carrots, pepper, onion, oxo cube, tomatoes, lea and perrins and water (4.5)

itll get vamped up with the white sauce as its a dolmio one lol :p

have a lovely sunday everyone, i will think of you while i'm slaving away haha ;) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back