Sammies mummy and weight watching diary

She's gorgeous xx

Thank you Katie I think so!

So last week I had a week of emotional binging .. It was hurrendous I got really down for some reason an when I'm down I eat so not the best however I have turned it around today had a really good healthy day with 3 nutritional meals and no naughty snacks just fruit for snack did a personal training session at the gym this morn too and had a good day with my new business so feeling a lot more positive .

Feel sooo much better for it ., feels amazing to be back on plan and just in time as I am being bridesmaid on Saturday at my step sisters wedding so I need to get 4 100% days in now to reverse the damage that I've done!

In other news ruby is going through a phase of not wanting to go to bed at night .. Last night was 11.45 pm by the time she settled and today 10.45 . It's not like her at all as she's normally a 7-7 baby!
I think she's teething I can't see any teeth coming through but she has constantly got her fingers in her mouth and is very dribbly and she keeps having these little tearful outbursts where she looks as if it is really hurting her . So horrible wish I could take the pain away for her .. Tried calpol and bonjela but don't appear to be doing much good ..might pick up some of those teething granulas to try.

We had some professional photos done last week so looking forward to see how they turned out as we have a viewing tomorrow although ruby was a grump as she hadn't slept on the day so fingers cross we managed to get atleast a couple of decent ones !

Hope everyone is well x

Breakfast - granola with pomegranate and natural yoghurt

Snack - yoghurt coated rice cake

Lunch - cheese and beet root salad

Snack - banana

Dinner - vegetable casserole

Another good day :D

Well done as anime, are you still doing ww? Xx

No Katie.. I've kind of took a leaf out of your book and realised the only way to stop my binging is to stop counting and looking at points etc and just eat three healthy meals a day and exercise when i can!
Even enjoying cooking meals myself.. Which is not like me at all I'm all for convenience lol. Xx

I'm ok thank you Frances.. Still plodding along lol.
Been back at the gym this week which has been nice.. Good to get back into the swing of it hopefully i will start losing a bit of weight soon.
Also applied for a few jobs this week ( booooo ! ) they're only part time but the thought of leaving ruby is horrible.
How are u Eabha ? Xxx

I'm ok thank you Frances.. Still plodding along lol.
Been back at the gym this week which has been nice.. Good to get back into the swing of it hopefully i will start losing a bit of weight soon.
Also applied for a few jobs this week ( booooo ! ) they're only part time but the thought of leaving ruby is horrible.
How are u Eabha ? Xxx

We're great thank you... She's flying along with her crawling and just dying to get walking.. Everyone keeps saying "Oh she'll definitely be walking by Christmas" Its great.. but kinda makes me sad.. She's growing so fecking fast :(
It is awful being away from her but it means a better, more adventurous life for her.. And means we make more of the time we have with her... xxx

Hi everyone ,
It's been a while but thought I would just check in ..
Did an induction today for my new job.. Which I'm not thrilled about .. It's only a few hours a week working in a creche but I hate the fact that I am leaving my own daughter to look after other peoples kids just doesn't seem right at all :(
Luckily my business with forever is coming along nicely so I'm hoping the creche will only be temporary until I can earn enough from forever.
Been to the dentist today also as in horrendous pain with my stupid bloody tooth. Sorry for the rage but if you have ever had an abscess you will sympathise!
Have been given antibiotics to treat the abscess but only as a temporary solution.. The tooth is completely dead but as it is at the front it would mean I would have to pay £1200 for a bridge if I had it removed .. Root canal not possible as tooth will most probably break. Ahhhh I hate teeth and dentists so cross!
On another not ruby doing fab as always she's such a good little girl I know I'm biased but she really is a pleasure and so chilled out although she did decide to wake up at 3 and 5 last night which is totally unusual for her but maybe down to teething as we have two teeth coming through :D . We're not crawling yet but sort of spinning around on her tummy lol I don't think she will be long .
Weight is not too bad at the mo but I'm not worrying too much over Xmas as I enjoy all the Xmas food too much especially mulled wine and mince pies yum!
Will be starting a cleansing programme in the new year so hopefully get back into the 7s.
Hope everyone else is well and enjoying getting ready for Xmas.. My tree is up but haven't brought a single thing yet as usual .. So disorganised !
Xxxx

Day 7 of my programme Before and after picture image-1121003709.jpg

image-2719027380.jpg

Gross before pic but if anyone wants to know about the programme I am following get in touch I have more pics I can send over private message. It's been tough the first 2 days but days 4-7 have been amazing my skin is clearer , belly flatter , I am so much more energised and I finally feel like I'm ready to get back to losing some serous weight so definitely a good kick start programme!

You look amazing well done! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ah thanks ladies so kind of you I guess it's harder to see on yourself ... I still have a lot of toning up to do on my wobbly bits but I'm getting there lots of gym sessions planned this month! X

Day 9 results

image-4239473855.jpg

image-648132981.jpg

Very happy with my results just need to keep it up now and remember not to slip back into old habits!

Is it expensive to do? You look fab. I wouldn't mind looking like your before pics, never mind your after ones ;) x

Haha Sarah me too!
You do look great xx

Thank you girls it's crazy how good it makes you feel I've got so much more energy from doing it .
Sarah it's not cheap lol!
Totally worth the money though fb message me if you want to know more xx

Naught weekend after completing my nine day cleanse but I figured I deserved a treat !

Did a 30 minute HIIT home work out this morning .

Breakfast - special k biscuit moments 99 cals
Snacks banana and orange
Lunch - 50/50 sandwich wrap thingy with cheese and salad - 250 cals
Snack a jacks - 100 cals
Pistachios - 100 cals
Tea - nutritional shake - 200 calories

Drinks 2 x tea milk and sweetener

Back