Sammy's road to slimdom!!

Hope you feel better soon !

Enjoy your bar later on :)

Thank you!
I had a hot caramel shake for lunch and beef with swede mash and leeks for dinner with a weird oxo/veg gravy type thing!!

Gonna shower in a minute and blow dry my hair nicely then treat myself to my last pack. It will probably be a bar as I feel yucky and want to actually munch on something!! Naughty having two bars in one day but I'm gonna play my totm wild card! (I promise to only pull this excuse once a month!) :)

Hope everyone's having a lovely Saturday evening!

Tomorrow is weigh day and most importantly, my beautiful baby girl's christening!
It's going to be a great day with all our families and friends!

Laters xx

Just to say hope tomorrow's a lovely day for you, your family and friends. Savour your lemon cup cake. You've earned it xx

Thank you!! I most certainly will!!

:)

Just had my dark chocolate Truffa bar. Has really hit the spot!! Yeah!! Xx

Thank you!! I most certainly will!! :) Just had my dark chocolate Truffa bar. Has really hit the spot!! Yeah!! Xx

Yummy! I just had an Atkins mint choc bar (I only have them occasionally) and I'm having a nice milky decaf coffee watching X factor :)

Good old Saturday nights eh!! Xx

Thank you!!

So weigh day.....

So Sunday 6th...
Lost 3lbs.
Am very happy with that! Especially as it's my totm! I've had one extra pack on Friday and yesterday I had 2 bars instead of one. Not bad going considering I would usually eat a whole box of chocolates on my totm then wonder why I'm always so big!!
Today's the christening - yay. And it looks like it'll be a nice day too.

For anyone that doesn't know, I said I'd allow myself a lemon cupcake today if I made into the 11's. I'm very much looking forward to my treat. And although I am working to stop using food as rewards and treats in my mind, today I am simply having it. (I haven't stopped thinking about it for a week!!) :)
Now let's just hope my little girl doesn't scream throughout the ceremony and we should be onto a good thing!
I'll keep my mitts away from the buffet today - I've chopped up celery and added that to the buffet so I can munch on that if needs be!!

So today I am officially in the 11's!!

Hope everyone has a cracking Sunday!!

(By the way I need to update my ticker! I use my phone and it doesn't come up on there! Will get on the big computer at some point!!)

Weight goals:

Start Weight: 13st, 7lbs - 1st September 2013.

Week One: Lost 8lbs
= 12st, 13lbs - 8th September.
Week Two: Lost 6lbs
= 12st, 7lbs - 15th September.
Week Three: Lost 2lbs
= 12st, 5lbs - 22nd September.
Week Four: Lost 5lbs
= 12st, 0lbs - 29th September.
Week Five: Lost 3lbs
= 11st, 11lbs - 6th October.

Mini Goals:

September 14lb loss challenge - Done.

To be in the 11's by my daughters christening (October 6th) - Done.

October 14lb weight loss challenge

To be close to 10 stone by Christmas (will settle for 10,7?!)

To get into the 12's - Done.
To get into the 11's - Done.
To get into the 10's
To get into the 9's

To get into my size 10 Next jeans (comfortably) that I've only worn once ( - and they were tight then)!!

Thank you!! It'd better be nice after all this! Lol xx

Have a lovely christening x x

Have a lovely day! Enjoy your cup cake :)

Thank you! Beautiful weather too xx

Hope you have a fantastic day !!! :)

Enjoy the cupcake ( licks lips ) xx

Have a lovely day! :)

Wow weee want a day! Beautiful service, beautiful sunshine and a beautiful gathering! Although she slept through the whole thing!!

Cupcake was yummy!! :)

I had a strawberry shake, a few cocktail sausages, a lemon cupcake, and then we went out for a family dinner so I had a steak and rocket salad with olives and a drizzle of balsamic dressing.
An off plan day today but will be back on it properly tomorrow.
I know I was naughty nibbling on the cocktail sausages and obviously the cake but am pleased I resisted the sausage rolls, spring rolls, samosas, crisps and sandwiches. Everyone kept saying how amazing the food was and I just nodded and smiled. I'm pleased everyone enjoyed it and I'm doubly pleased I didn't gorge on anything carby! (Apart from my cake!)

Had a few compliments on my weight loss too so that's a boost.

Routines all gone out the window tonight so hoping she'll still have a good sleep. Fingers crossed as I am shattered!! Ha ha.

Hope everyone's Sundays have gone well!! Xx

Back