Sammy's road to slimdom!!

So today I've had coffee cake, maple bar and cheesecake. Still have hot caramel frothy shake before bed. Sounds like the most naughty day!! Had 2 amazing days of experiments on this diet!! :)

Very good !! Iv still a shake to have myself before I go to work :( wish I didn't t have too boooo !!

Boo to work! :(

Ah I hate that feeling!!! Good luck!! Xx

If the miserable weather continues at least I will e snuggled up in bed :)

Cheesecake??? Tell me more :)

I've put it at the bottom of the threads on the main page.
It's great!!!
I'll try to repost it into the recipe thread.

Shift work sucks when doing a diet like this. I was on Cambridge and working all over the place! I had to treat every 24 hours as a separate load of shakes/bars as my sleep was all over the place too!! It's yucky, but very empowering when you do it. Xx

Shift work sucks when doing a diet like this. I was on Cambridge and working all over the place! I had to treat every 24 hours as a separate load of shakes/bars as my sleep was all over the place too!! It's yucky, but very empowering when you do it. Xx

Blimey don't think I could have done that !!
Sounds live very hard work tbh :0/

Ahhh so today I had an almond biscotti! My sister in law have it to me as we met for coffee. Obviously I'm not telling anyone about this diet and so she was to know. I've looked up the carbs and calories and it's a little bit worse than the spaghetti meal pack. I know obviously that pack has lots of good things in it too with vitamins and minerals.
I'm a little annoyed at myself but instead of dwelling I'm drawing a line and carrying on. I'll treat that as one of my 'meals' for today and pray it's not done any damage.

Cheeky mid week weigh in shows I'm 11,12. Which means I made my cupcake goal for Sunday at my daughters christening. Although now I'm wondering if I even want my 'reward' after my little slip up today. Why wasn't I strong enough to even make something up?! Like oh I'll take it home with me or I hate almonds! Grr. The thing is - I know why - because I don't want to upset other peoples feelings after they've done something nice and treated me.
Hmm there I go dwelling like I said I wouldn't!

Anyways!! Boots Christmas catalogue is out! This is literally one of my favourite build ups to Christmas! I don't know why but I love flicking through it with a cuppa!!

Annnnd my bedroom curtains are finally ready for collection!! Yippee!! Will be picking them up this afternoon once my baby has woken from her nap. Ooo soon we'll be able to move back into our spacious bedroom instead of being squished in the spare room with a cot!

Walking update for this week - I've done just over 3 hours out of my 4 hour target. I have a 30 minute walk planned for tomorrow morning but need to find another 30mins to make my target. Might even do more after the biscotti incident! Lol.

Hope everyone's (rainy?) Thursdays are going well!!

Xx

Oooh, I love the Boots Xmas catalogue too! :D

Glad you managed to drawn a line under biscotti incident (lol), I would have probably beat myself up about it and probably went on to eat more!

Thanks guys I'm kicking myself loads but I can't undo what's been done.
My husband was weirdly angry about it too! He spends loads of time trying to convince me to take a day off this diet and I always refuse, then I slip up and he tuts at me! Hmmm. Logic?!
Anyway, bubba is being a nightmare tonight. Poor little poppet! Her teeth are really hurting her! She's an hour and a half past her bedtime. There goes my relaxing bubble bath! :(
Ah well.

Hope everyone else's day has been good!!

Did some Christmas shopping today! Yikes! Xx

He probably wants you to slip up for him, not for anyone else. My husband has been very good so far but I know he would love me to indulge in a naughty meal, it would make him feel better! Does your hubby need to lose weight too?

Hope your little one has settled now. Teething is horrible isn't it. It just lasts for ages and its so sore for them. And a nightmare for you too! :(

Thanks guys I'm kicking myself loads but I can't undo what's been done. My husband was weirdly angry about it too! He spends loads of time trying to convince me to take a day off this diet and I always refuse, then I slip up and he tuts at me! Hmmm. Logic?! Anyway, bubba is being a nightmare tonight. Poor little poppet! Her teeth are really hurting her! She's an hour and a half past her bedtime. There goes my relaxing bubble bath! :( Ah well. Hope everyone else's day has been good!! Did some Christmas shopping today! Yikes! Xx

My fella is the same !!
Honestly ..... I get
" you've done so well "
" it won't hurt to have just one "
Feel like taking his head and putting it in the fridge door and giving it a good whack !!
That's putting it nicely :)

Take my hat off to you being on plan with a baby, how old is she ? Hope your night got easier in the end !!

You've done so well moving on today I wouldn't have been able to stop eating !!

Well done x

I think he thinks it's s struggle for me or he feels sorry for me. But I'm finding this really easy so far and although of course I feel deprived at times I look at the bigger picture and really really would rather be slim than have all the naughty food!!

My little girl is just over 4 months. We went through 7 bibs and 4 muslins today due to her dribbling! Oh and bonjela. A godsend at the moment!!

Just had a hot hazelnut shake. Yum yum.

Time for dreamfeed (her, not me!!) and then bed. Yawn xx

Just caught up on all your story so far....flamin marvellous so far! Well done and cracking progress so far xx

Back