Team ideal

Rkmriddell said:
Lol! I'm not big on cider. I like wine, mmmmm x

Malibu and pineapple hmmmmm

Rkmriddell said:
What a night! All was going well till about nine o'clock when we had a call come in that one of our properties is on fire. Nephew delivered to me whilst sister and mom go check it out. They're still there trying to get to the bottom of what's happened. All I know so far is that its killed one tenant and the police think it was malicious.

So I'm say up waiting for news :( just had a bowl of salad x

Oh no hun have u heard yet? So sorry to hear that, how awful!

What a night! All was going well till about nine o'clock when we had a call come in that one of our properties is on fire. Nephew delivered to me whilst sister and mom go check it out. They're still there trying to get to the bottom of what's happened. All I know so far is that its killed one tenant and the police think it was malicious.

Omg...that's terrible! So sorry to hear this :( xx

WillpowerWoman said:
Oh no hun have u heard yet? So sorry to hear that, how awful!

Bits obviously they're not giving much as its now a murder investigation :( so sad.

Rkmriddell said:

Omg sorry to hear that hope they catch whoever did so much violence lately it's scary xxx

Morning all up early for my 6am start in work but on a plus I finish at 1:30 today then of till Tuesday so it's all good :) hope u all have a fab day and stay on it like a car bonnet :) speak later xx

harassed_mother said:
Omg sorry to hear that hope they catch whoever did so much violence lately it's scary xxx

Thanks it was another tenant he's handed himself in but so sad. He's been unwell for weeks becoming manic. Shame it had to get to this :(

harassed_mother said:
Morning all up early for my 6am start in work but on a plus I finish at 1:30 today then of till Tuesday so it's all good :) hope u all have a fab day and stay on it like a car bonnet :) speak later xx

Have a good day xxx

Morning :) off work today so had a late night last night watchin films! Lovely long weekend ahead! Have a good day xx

jo3791 said:
Morning :) off work today so had a late night last night watchin films! Lovely long weekend ahead! Have a good day xx

Nice, what did you watch? I love movie nights x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nice, what did you watch? I love movie nights x

I watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I just read the book so wanted to see how the film compared! War horse & The green mile...nice and chilled out by myself, the bf went to magaluf late last night on a stag do so after I dropped him round his mates I couldn't sleep xx

jo3791 said:
I watched The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, I just read the book so wanted to see how the film compared! War horse & The green mile...nice and chilled out by myself, the bf went to magaluf late last night on a stag do so after I dropped him round his mates I couldn't sleep xx

I got the gwd tattoo, not seen it yet though. But not sure I bought right one, I think it's dubbed, at beginning i had to choose between 2 languages, think Swedish and English? But I lost my remote so couldn't do that, as it was automatically on Swedish. So had to turn it off. Books are always better! Funny how you have a picture in your head of what the characters look like and when you watch films it's like, no, that's not her!
Magaluf, both my boys been there, my oldest sons girlfriend was not happy! X

I got the gwd tattoo, not seen it yet though. But not sure I bought right one, I think it's dubbed, at beginning i had to choose between 2 languages, think Swedish and English? But I lost my remote so couldn't do that, as it was automatically on Swedish. So had to turn it off. Books are always better! Funny how you have a picture in your head of what the characters look like and when you watch films it's like, no, that's not her!
Magaluf, both my boys been there, my oldest sons girlfriend was not happy! X

The book was defo better than the film! There are 28 of them gone on the stag do so it's gonna be messy lol xx

jo3791 said:
The book was defo better than the film! There are 28 of them gone on the stag do so it's gonna be messy lol xx

Very! x

donnamarie said:
I love sniffing all the foods. Passed my son a Cadbury fudge earlier and just had to sniff it first! Lol
It's embarrassing really :) x
Well done day 17 for me 2moro and I'm amazed I've made it this far. X

I'm not sure I trust myself sniffing food - ok making it but draw the line at sniffing!!!!!! Day 19 for me and like you chuffed to bits to have got this far - long may it continue

Second time lucky said:
:gen157:Night all well done to everyone for resisting all the tempting food x
Off on hol tomorrow and I haven't even started packing yet! Been a hectic day
Have a really sore mouth with ulcers at the moment just started a couple of days ago apparently it's not unusual it's to do with the toxins coming out and lack of chewing hopefully the recommended salt hot water mouthwash will clear it as its even spoiling drinking the shakes!
the things we put ourselves through just because I've been food greedy in the past - lets hope I've learnt my lesson this time
onwards and upwards Weymouth here I come!

Poor you with the ulcers - they are horrible. Hope the salt thing works & they go soon. Happy hols.

Rkmriddell said:
Thanks it was another tenant he's handed himself in but so sad. He's been unwell for weeks becoming manic. Shame it had to get to this :(

That all sounds awful. What a night for everyone incolved.

Back