Team ideal

harassed_mother said:
Aaaah yehhh well done Sharon that's brill one and half stone in 3 weeks well done made up for u xxxx

:) thanks lovely I am made up tooooo roll on. 2stone mark hehehehe ohhhhh and lost 5inches off waist in 3 weeks lol xxxx

therealbbe said:
:) thanks lovely I am made up tooooo roll on. 2stone mark hehehehe ohhhhh and lost 5inches off waist in 3 weeks lol xxxx

Well done you!!! :)
5inches, that's alot! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

therealbbe said:
Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

Amazing! Well done :) xx

therealbbe said:
Just had third weigh in 4lbs lost sooooooo happy good luck to all having weigh in today we are team ideal and we rock!!!! Xxxx 21lbs in 3 weeks :D xxxx

Wow that is amazing!!! Great result you must be dead chuffed!!!

therealbbe said:
Thanks lovely i am very chuffed and another inch of waist so that is 5 inches in 3 weeks :eek:

Fading away before our very eyes - before you know it you'll have people saying you shouldn't lose anymore & you look just fine!!!
Always reckon is more that they don't like it if other people are losing as whenever that's happened to me I have been way off target so definitely nowhere near being too thin!!!!?

therealbbe said:

How awesome is it that your average loss at the moment is half a stone a week!!! X

notlongnow said:
Fading away before our very eyes - before you know it you'll have people saying you shouldn't lose anymore & you look just fine!!!
Always reckon is more that they don't like it if other people are losing as whenever that's happened to me I have been way off target so definitely nowhere near being too thin!!!!?

Yep I got that too. Oh youre fine as you are. Erm,I am literally just inside overweight and verging on obese. People are just jealous x

therealbbe said:

Wow! Well done 21lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! ;)

donnamarie said:
Wow! Well done 21lbs in 3 weeks is amazing! ;)

Yep, this girl is the star of the group, the diet is bloody loving her :) x
Amazing loss isn't it ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg, I think I may die, there's loads of food stalls in town all from over the world, cheeses, meats, vegetables, waffles burgers, it's intense and I am starving, but just bought a green tea instead and sat drinking it with a magazine... The smells are incredible though! I feel sad that I cant buy any of this wonderful food... Feels like I'll never have a chance again but thats silly isn't it?? Omg this is torture right now think I'll have to skip my break and go back to work! Only thing stopping me from getting food is the fact I was just weighed at the doctors and looks like I've lost 6lbs since Tuesday!! Fingers crossed I actually have... I hate this!!!!!! X

Hi everyone, crikey took me ages to catch up on posts....not been on since my tantrum yesterday evening :eek: Well, made it through to day 5 and still don't feel like I am in ketosis :confused:

Anyway, wanted to reply to everyone but not going to have time so sorry, but will do my best to reply in general:

Firstly, tragic about the fire, my heart goes out to person's family, very sad and what a waste of a life.

Amazing weight and inch losses as usual on this plan. I have my first weigh in tomorrow. Trying to keep myself grounded as I know for me this is a short term plan while I clear my head from food obsession.

For those of you having a break this bank holiday, hope you have a super time xx

Ps forgot to say a huge 'thank you' to those who replied to my #tantrum' yesterday as it really helped me to stay strong :cry:

notlongnow said:

Hahahahah probably but I still have 3 stone 6 to lose so that won't happen for a while but cant wait for that to happen though :D xxx

Rkmriddell said:
How awesome is it that your average loss at the moment is half a stone a week!!! X

Wow didn't think of it like that!!!! Hell yeah I feel good! Xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Lol. Weymouth this time. Devon in August :) x

Hahahahah I such a blonde with disguised with brown hair. Well it sounds lush enjoy xxxxx

Back